Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden   What are you using from this line that you like?  I am considering the 4 step mask.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@SeaMaiden   What are you using from this line that you like?  I am considering the 4 step mask.

@tends2dogs  I have several items I am using  including the mask....honestly....even though I like the quality of the products....and the prices....I really cannot say that anything WOWS me. I have good skin....use many products...several different lines....maybe that is why my skin is very good at 64. Wish I could put my finger on what was really helping. 

Honored Contributor

@Harpa wrote:

@millieshops wrote:

lol -   I have no idea who Morgan is or those products. so I'm safe from all of them.

On the other hand, bodies change.  Just this past week, I had a quite bad reaction to a product I've been using successfully for long enough that I know I've purchased it at least 4 times!  I'd even used this batch several times without any problem.   Really not sure what might have gone wrong, REally strange because only one area on my face reacted, not everywhere I'd used the product!

I'm not naming the product on purpose because it's worked so well for me for so long, but if I do end up asking a doctor, I'll report.

@millieshops 

This has happened to me just recently. I don't think it was a reaction to anything I've been using, which was nothing new. I still have not figured out what it was all about. Yes, very strange because it was only on the right side of my face and nowhere else.

Everything virtually cleared up now. I hope for you, too!

Do you sleep on that side? I'm wondering if it's something on the pillow case? New detergent or fabric softener?

Honored Contributor

Re: Active Argan

[ Edited ]

while I dont believe the hype of any skin care and makeup i do have and like her bronzing drops and plasma drops. i add a few drops of the plasma to moisturizer and sometimes the bronzing drops i will add to foundation or moisturizer.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller