Frequent Contributor
@FIGator They have a stem cell set with a free cosmetic bag for 49.99. It would be a total of 2oz. I just wish they would offer cheap and fast shipping. The prices they charge should be equal to priority shipping. I will wait on the facial or maybe find one on Ebay. Thanks for helping me!
Trusted Contributor

@Lipstick1 wrote:
@FIGator They have a stem cell set with a free cosmetic bag for 49.99. It would be a total of 2oz. I just wish they would offer cheap and fast shipping. The prices they charge should be equal to priority shipping. I will wait on the facial or maybe find one on Ebay. Thanks for helping me!
found this @Lipstick1  314-171
Active Argan 4-Piece Bonus Size Layered 5-Minute Complete Facial Treatment w/ Luxe Gift Box
$ 49.99 Super Bargain

Frequent Contributor
Thanks! I didn’t see that. That is a good deal.
Respected Contributor

@millieshops   Sometimes manufacturers will make changes to the ingredients in a product, so that may be what happened in your case.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@2blondeI might call them to ask, but I'm inclined to think it's a change in my system because I'd already used several treatments out of the same bottle with no problem and only one side of my face had a bad reaction.

Valued Contributor

I have NEVER heard Morgen say she had normal skin. She has always said she had super-sensitive skin and it was reactive from many years of wearing model make-up. I n  opinion, I believe she is honest and hard working and I can say from experience that they are very effective. I have tried everything and (shame on me) sometimes I still do and I always find that I wander back to AA. Sometimes she gets excited about the products but actually for me, it is a breath of fresh air.

Anyway....just my opinion

Honored Contributor

Even though I take the vendor's words with a grain of salt....I do use about four of her skin care products and they are a good product at a fair price.  And the packaging is good....much better pumps and containers than Skinn uses.  

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

lol -   I have no idea who Morgan is or those products. so I'm safe from all of them.

On the other hand, bodies change.  Just this past week, I had a quite bad reaction to a product I've been using successfully for long enough that I know I've purchased it at least 4 times!  I'd even used this batch several times without any problem.   Really not sure what might have gone wrong, REally strange because only one area on my face reacted, not everywhere I'd used the product!

I'm not naming the product on purpose because it's worked so well for me for so long, but if I do end up asking a doctor, I'll report.

@millieshops 

This has happened to me just recently. I don't think it was a reaction to anything I've been using, which was nothing new. I still have not figured out what it was all about. Yes, very strange because it was only on the right side of my face and nowhere else.

Everything virtually cleared up now. I hope for you, too!

Respected Contributor

Re: Active Argan

[ Edited ]

awhile ago i got some of the bronzing drops and the plasma drops and i love both of them.  i do like how my skin looks using these. dont use them daily.i only use the bronzing drops on my face and use josie maran tanning oil on body ,  i do agree these people will say anything to sell.

Contributor

Maybe Morgen just misspoke?  FWIW, over the last year, I have heard her say consistently that she has problem skin. I have seen her on-air a lot, and she makes this point repeatedly.