Frequent Contributor
Morgen said she doesn’t have sensitive skin during the resurface presentation then said she has very sensitive during the Gelee presentation. I started to buy something but that helped me decide.
Honored Contributor

I have come to find  that Morgan is just another sales person... it is her income and she will pretty much say anything for the sale.

Frequent Contributor
@SeaMaiden You are correct! They lie so much they forget what they initially said.
Trusted Contributor

I have heard her say she has had problematic skin, so I am not sure coz I don't get to watch her as much since her shows are mostly on weekdays.

The ticker on Evine is showing  10K+ sold for the TS in the very first show. Is that # for this visit or combined since the product launched? It is misleading if its since the launch.

Frequent Contributor
@FIGator It surprised me because she stated she didn’t have sensitive skin and used the resurface everyday. I’m not sure about the TS. I have purchased a few of her things. The only thing I actually found moisturizing were the argan drops. I found her creams drying and balled up.
Frequent Contributor

She’s also once again claiming her products make you look 20 yrs younger,a while back she was actually claiming 30yrs 😂

Honored Contributor

lol -   I have no idea who Morgan is or those products. so I'm safe from all of them.

On the other hand, bodies change.  Just this past week, I had a quite bad reaction to a product I've been using successfully for long enough that I know I've purchased it at least 4 times!  I'd even used this batch several times without any problem.   Really not sure what might have gone wrong, REally strange because only one area on my face reacted, not everywhere I'd used the product!

I'm not naming the product on purpose because it's worked so well for me for so long, but if I do end up asking a doctor, I'll report.

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstick1 wrote:
@FIGator It surprised me because she stated she didn’t have sensitive skin and used the resurface everyday. I’m not sure about the TS. I have purchased a few of her things. The only thing I actually found moisturizing were the argan drops. I found her creams drying and balled up.

I tried the reSurface last time it was a TS. didn't see much of a difference after consistently using it once daily. I am trying to finish it up, will not reorder. No miracles in 3 days as promised!

Her 5 min facial is good, haven't tried any of the oils. She is very good w/CS & will respond right away with detailed email addressing your specific concern. I purchased the stem cell elixir last visit & that seems to be a good product. Too soon to claim anything coz I also started using Isomers C w/15% ferulic at around the same time.

Frequent Contributor
@FIGator Those are the products I was considering. The 5 min facial gets very good reviews. You have me tempted to buy the stem cell. Maybe the price will drop. Thanks for the reviews!
Trusted Contributor

@Lipstick1 wrote:
@FIGator Those are the products I was considering. The 5 min facial gets very good reviews. You have me tempted to buy the stem cell. Maybe the price will drop. Thanks for the reviews!

@Lipstick1  - don't do it now. i don't think its on sale this visit. I bought the 1.7oz for 39.99 when it was a TS.  The 4pc super size 5 min facial was recently on sale for 49.99, I didn't order coz i already have an unopened kit.

Her tip to put everything on moist skin worked well for me but she also tends to get excited & makes too many claims. She is genetically gifted, so she can make the claimsWoman Wink