Super Contributor

Anyone buying.  Thinking of buying the 4 piece mask kit. Used it years ago and liked it

Honored Contributor

I just bought the 16 ounce  tub of body cream and the dry oil spray  duo.

Regular Contributor

I just bought the neck cream Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I use this entire line. All great and delivers. Not greasy at all. I do use other lines but this is my mainstay. i am so tired of chemicals that work for a short time and then make my skin look older.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

sandylu.  thanks.  have a few of her items. and are happy with what i have.  little by little think i will buy more and more

Frequent Contributor
@sandylu Have you tried the stem cell elixir for the face that is $39? I am very curious about it. Thanks!
Valued Contributor

@Lipstick1  Yes, I do use the stem cell elixir. I do like it and it does perform. The key to these products is MOIST skin. At night, I use only one small drop of the elixir followed by the plasma oil OR the Gold oil and then night cream. I do use the Vit C cream about twice a week and resurFace once a week. My day routine is as simple but instead of the SCE I use the Plasma Pro serum and then the All Over Drops and then Day cream (nurturing alternating with Plasma Pro 50 SPF. It really is a very effective line and at 71 I see a difference. Plumper, less defined lines and wrinkles and great HYDRATION. I am in the gym every day and my skin never losed the hydration. I am looking for more clean skin care. Tired of chemicals. There are no miracles so I want to look the best I can at 71. Healthy glow is what I am looking for.

I am always a great fan of Isomers and Skinn but here in Florida with the extreme in heat and humidity, I am truly and honestly seeing healthier skin with cleaner skin care. Just my honest opinion on what looks back at me in the mirror. True HYDRATION (not just moisturization) is the key.

Frequent Contributor
@sandylu. Thank you for helping me out. It was very nice of you to explain your skincare routine. I have been very pleased with the AA products I have tried. Thank you!
Valued Contributor

@Lipstick1  You are so welcome. It really is a good line and does not get enough recognition for what the products can do if used consistently.

It is a patented  method to activate argan an alternate way to use argan oil with effective results.

Honored Contributor

I decided to try the bronzing drops and hope they work as shown!   Tracked my order and they will be here later today. That is fast shipping since they were due by the 25th  Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller