Trusted Contributor

Active Argan visit 11/7-8 ShopHQ

TTV #1 - 

Active Argan Home & Away All Over Drops Duo 1 oz & 3.4 oz
Trusted Contributor

Re: Active Argan visit 11/7-8 ShopHQ

TTV #2 - NEW Item. 

Active Argan Hydration Lockdown Pure Hyaluronic Acid Recovery 1 oz - $ 34.95 + S&H: $6.99

Ingredients

AQUA (WATER) (*OXYGEN-RICH PURIFIED WATER), GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ARGANIA SPINOSAKERNEL OIL (*SPECIALLY-OZONIZED ORGANIC ARGAN OIL), AMYRIS BALSAMIFERA BARK OIL, TOCOPHEROL (*GMO-FREE VEGETABLE VITAMIN E), HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, SODIUM ACETYLATED HYALURONATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROLYZED SODIUM HYALURONATE, CERAMIDE 3 , CERAMIDE 6-I I , PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, CHOLESTEROL, CERAMIDE 1,TREHALOSE, UREA, SERINE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, PULLULAN, GLYCERYL POLYACRYLATE, ALGIN, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, BUTYLENEGLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, CARBOMER, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, FRAGRANCE(*100% NATURAL FRAGRANCE), PHENOXYETHANOL.

Benefits

• HA holds up to 1000 times it's weight in water
  • HA gives skin structure and a plump, hydrated look and occurs naturally on the skin
  • Helps reduce TEWL (trans epidermal water loss), Multiple Hyaluronic Acid ingredients and nourishes skin on top layers
  • Immediate moisture + Increased hydration for up to 48 hours
  • Long-term visible skin-plumping, Calms, soothes, nourishes and plumps away the look of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Helps keep this moisture barrier sealed and fortified and defends skin against environmental aggressors
  • Long chain HA's - forms a permeable, breathable shield atop the skin's surface. Pulls in moisture from the atmosphere. Prevents moisture escape
  • Short chain HA's - small molecule HA penetrates deep to create bounce just beneath the skin's top surface
  • Encapsulated HA's - prolongs moisture source for slow, steady release and sustained hydration
  • Sodium Hyaluronate - firmly adheres to the stratum corneum, helping to reestablish skin integrity and fortifies this moisture barrier.
  • Cross polymer HA - 5-day lasting hydration
  • CLINICALLY TESTED HYDRATION:
  • As demonstrated on 30 volunteers under dermatological control after 28 days of twice daily use
  • Hydration Lockdown is clinically tested to reduce water loss, hydrate quickly and with continued use keep skin hydrated for days at a time after one single application
  • 100% saw an immediate increase in hydration 15 minutes after first application.
  • 86% of the volunteers remained hydrated 2 days after last application - no other moisturizers were used during this time
  • 83% of the volunteers remained hydrated 5 days after last application - no other moisturizers were used during this time
  • Country of Origin: Italy

aahld.jpg

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

There are new kits on sale. Shows start the 7th 1PM ET . As Morgen says, "Only shop the shows."  Those are the best deals. 

Valued Contributor

WOW! Incredible prices and kits. I am stocking up.

I know Morgen is working on more stem cell products and I am hoping to see that in a month or two.  The products are very good and NOT greasy at all. Indeed they work.

Glad she is on today. 

Frequent Contributor

Honored Contributor

Anyone trying the new HA serum, has 5 kinds of HA in it. but once again, SHQ is charging $7 to ship just the one item, bummer !!!

Trusted Contributor

The TTV initially had 39.95 + free s&h when they had it on Thursday. Then it changed to $4.99. I may try the neck cream, any reviews on that?

Trusted Contributor

RIGHT NOW!  Free standard shipping available on a single Beauty & Health transaction purchase of $50+ made  with your ShopHQ Credit Card 11:00pm ET, November 10, 2020 until 10:59pm ET, November 11, 2020

I'm getting two of the Hydration Lockdown Pure Hyaluronic Acid Recovery is still at the TTV price plus other items are still at the same sale prices as this past weekend. Go now if you're interested. The prices may change overnight.