Honored Contributor

Re: Active Argan on HQ 4/9 -10-11. It's their last visit.

Looks like her line is still posted on SHQ at the sale prices, whatever is left. 

Contributor

As of this morning, SHQ now says, "We do not currently carry the product you requested" when searching "Active Argan."

aa.png

Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

I don't think they are fullfilling any auto ship orders. I tried to get one shipped yesterday & it gave an error. 

@FLGators  
Same thing happened to me, and I thought what you did. However, I updated the  ship date again to 4/13, and the orders went through today. Time will tell if they get shipped or if they are later canceled. The two items are still listed in my subscriptions even though SHQ now says, "We do not currently carry the product you requested," when I search Active Argan. Don't know if I could order the subscriptions again,but I might try if these orders do ship.

Be well, and have a blessed day! : )

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@AddictedToBeauty wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

I don't think they are fullfilling any auto ship orders. I tried to get one shipped yesterday & it gave an error. 

@FLGators  
Same thing happened to me, and I thought what you did. However, I updated the  ship date again to 4/13, and the orders went through today. Time will tell if they get shipped or if they are later canceled. The two items are still listed in my subscriptions even though SHQ now says, "We do not currently carry the product you requested," when I search Active Argan. Don't know if I could order the subscriptions again,but I might try if these orders do ship.

@AddictedToBeauty I put in a second request scheduled to ship out yesterday, it said "error" but when I checked this morning it says not shipped but not sure if it will ship. Thanks for the heads up. 

Frequent Contributor

Am sure future auto ships will be cancelled. That's what happened to my Serious Skin Care and Skinn auto ships. Got a lot of letters! Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

@AddictedToBeauty wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@FLGators  

@AddictedToBeauty shophq actually shipped my item on auto ship. Got a ups notification so went & checked my account. You will probably get yours too. 

Frequent Contributor

I think they said on one of her last shows that auto-delivery would be honored until May or June (I can't remember now.)  But who knows if that will happen!