Trusted Contributor

Re: Active Argan on HQ 4/9 -10-11. It's their last visit.

[ Edited ]

Free shipping 75+ w/HQ card. Five TTV's. There are 8 sell outs so far. 

First show with Heather is on right now. 

Contributor

I wonder if it's just a ploy to sell all the old stock. Then all of a sudden pretty soon she comes back on again with new stuff. A few weeks back all of Carmindy was gone off of QVC. Carmindy said on social media that it's just a restocking. But it was all the same stuff when it was put back up on the website. So I don't know if it's just some new sales tactic people are using. 

Trusted Contributor

@Sassy Pants wrote:

I wonder if it's just a ploy to sell all the old stock. Then all of a sudden pretty soon she comes back on again with new stuff. A few weeks back all of Carmindy was gone off of QVC. Carmindy said on social media that it's just a restocking. But it was all the same stuff when it was put back up on the website. So I don't know if it's just some new sales tactic people are using. 

I don't think it's a ploy. Skinn and Beekman left so I think AA is just another brand leaving HQ. There have been MANY brands leaving over the last few years. I think HQ just wants to sell certain items and beauty isn't high on their list. Isomers is still there but who knows how long that will last? The kitchen area is almost gone except for Shaq. I'll say I hope AA flips to HSN. I've read talk that it might be true but of course it's just talk. 

Honored Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

@Sassy Pants wrote:

I don't think it's a ploy. Skinn and Beekman left so I think AA is just another brand leaving HQ. There have been MANY brands leaving over the last few years. I think HQ just wants to sell certain items and beauty isn't high on their list. Isomers is still there but who knows how long that will last? The kitchen area is almost gone except for Shaq. I'll say I hope AA flips to HSN. I've read talk that it might be true but of course it's just talk. 

Oh, I think beauty is HIGH on their list. They just don't know a good thing when they have it. Also, they always want to keep up with the latest fad and to heck with the tried and true, IMO.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

@Sassy Pants wrote:

Oh, I think beauty is HIGH on their list. They just don't know a good thing when they have it. Also, they always want to keep up with the latest fad and to heck with the tried and true, IMO.

Oh I agree they don't know a good thing. If they were into beauty then gutting almost the entire beauty section for  lame beauty tools or reselling close out  beauty items they bought in bulk isn't the way, imo. 

Trusted Contributor

I don't think they are fullfilling any auto ship orders. I tried to get one shipped yesterday & it gave an error. 

Contributor

It's really sad to see another good one leave this nerwork. I have always suspected the Dubrows do not like the competition of superior products, like Skinn, Serious Skincare and now Active Argan, I think Beekman 1802 left before the Dubrow monopoly started. I remember a while back, anytime one of these brands had a scheduled visit, the Dubrows would make a **special last minute appearance from their home** prior to the scheduled presentation of any of these other brands. Active Argan has some really good products, most of their products are now considered "Clean beauty", Consult Beaute from the Dubrows, is not clean beauty and I do not even think "the doctor" has any control on his products, it seems he buys them from a lab and just puts his name on the packaging. I used to work for a cosmetic company and know how we only had to design the labels and packaging for the empty containers we would send to the lab. Anyway, as consumers we all have the right to buy what we like and want, some people may like their beauty line and that is also ok. I had already stocked up with multiple favorite products from Active Argan from their past anniversary visit but somehow I managed to place 4  orders so far from this final visit {feeling so guilty - over $550.00 charged on my credit card - at least I got free shipping, lol} I got several kits of the 4 piece facial treatments , Active Argan calming oil and other products which have completely changed my mom's skin, she went from "upset, red , ultra sensitive skin to "glowing and healthy skin" and I already know from experience that I will not see these kits, bundles and prices on another network even with free shipping!!!

Frequent Contributor

Another vendor leaving the Shop! I happened to tune in today and saw it was the last visit. Increasingly its become the Dubrow/Invicta station. Wonder how long before Isomers leaves? Will leave the field open to the Dubrows. What a joke! I saw awhile ago Dubrow selling exercise equipment! Well, wont be buying stuff from them anymore. Everything I used to buy from has left!

Valued Contributor

@Iamstillhere  WOW! I agree with you. That was the first thing I thought of was that the Dubrows were eliminating any competition. It is then Shop makes it a "bit" difficult for other very good brands to stay.

I will not be watching Shop anymore either. Little by little I bought less as each wonderful vendor left. There were many other good lines that left that were there a short time and not all were because of "low sales". 

I have nothing against the Dubrows per se but I think that since they arrived at Shop...many things changed. The last straw was seeing the Doc on that vibration machine in is shorts....done for me. Just seemed like arrogant selling to me and I am not interested . I tried their vitamins and had to stop due to stomach upset w all of them and returned to Andrew Lessman.

I hope to see Morgen on HSN. I am a devote of AA and have been w Morgen since the beginning. I try other clean brands but always use AA. It was sad yesterday and I believe even the models were sad. There was a transformation of their skin easily seen.

Fingers crossed we see Morgen soon. I wish her well 

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I saw too on her instagram she will let everyone know on may 1 where she will be,

yesterday on the show i heard her say no worries, she will be close.

im a big fan of her products!