Frequent Contributor

Re: Active Argan on HQ 4/9 -10-11. It's their last visit.

This is NOT good.  It's only Isomers left on ShopHQ....

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Morgen said today on May 1st they will announce where AA will be available. She made a reply on ig about the last shows. Thankfully, it will still be available so I'm good wherever she/AA goes. 

Frequent Contributor

It looks like the DuBrows will soon be running that channel....

Valued Contributor

@BdBettyB  I am with you!

I am happy with this line and it is effective for me. So yes....I will follow her and the products.

i am on Facebook but not Instagram so when the announcement of "where" we can purchase comes.....please post here.

Frequent Contributor

Yeah- I like some of her products and hope to be able to continue buying them.  Her packaging is quality too!  I think her products are good.  I have nice skin but use so many tools and skin care that it's hard to know who should get the credit Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I am glad I bought the TSV during her anniversary show. That was a super deal on the kit with 20% off, sad to see her leave. she had some quality products at great prices. When you get hooked on something, they leave that channelWoman TongueThanks for the update @BdBettyB , I wouldn't have known otherwise. 

Trusted Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

@BdBettyB  I am with you!

I am happy with this line and it is effective for me. So yes....I will follow her and the products.

i am on Facebook but not Instagram so when the announcement of "where" we can purchase comes.....please post here.

Yes. I absolutely will post an update. 

Trusted Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

I am glad I bought the TSV during her anniversary show. That was a super deal on the kit with 20% off, sad to see her leave. she had some quality products at great prices. When you get hooked on something, they leave that channelWoman TongueThanks for the update @BdBettyB , I wouldn't have known otherwise. 

I did the same. I will miss the 20% and free shipping with the HQ card. That's how I really saved a lot on money over the years at HQ. I only shopped with codes. You're welcome. I'll keep posting Morgen's updates. 

Occasional Visitor

the Dubrows sell EVERYTHING!!!!  It's their Network!

Trusted Contributor

I have tried several AA products. I've moved on, mostly because my skin doesn't seem to need oils, and on my face they cause acneic breakouts. The one exception to that is AA 24K Aryan oil drops.

I believe most of her products are made in Italy. That may pose some kind of issues due to the covid pandemic (costs, availability, etc).