Trusted Contributor

Active Argan on HQ 4/9 -10-11. It's their last visit.

[ Edited ]

The writing was on the wall with HQ but it's still sad. 

Sorry, to clarify the banner says, "final visit " and "last chance" on the Active Argan line. 

aafs.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Active Argan on HQ 4/9 -10-11. It's their last visit.

What's sad is that Isomers is still there!

ShopHQ is a terrible company; it tarnishes the reputation of Isomers to be associated with them and using them as a store. Not a good decision to serve a valued customer base. This is SAD - Manuela sold herself out in lieu of what's best for her customers

And how old is the inventory of the AA products?  The supersized 5 layer mask kit is at least 2 years old! Shoppers beware!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

What's sad is that Isomers is still there!

ShopHQ is a terrible company; it tarnishes the reputation of Isomers to be associated with them and using them as a store. Not a good decision to serve a valued customer base. This is SAD - Manuela sold herself out in lieu of what's best for her customers

And how old is the inventory of the AA products?  The supersized 5 layer mask kit is at least 2 years old! Shoppers beware!!!

Ummm, okay.

Valued Contributor

I am so not surprised. You could see it coming. I LOVE Active Argan and Morgen and this line WORKS. 

Shop HQ has LOST all quality skin care lines. SKINN, BEEKMAN, SERIOUS SKIN CARE and now ACTIVE ARGAN. It is so disturbing.

Morgen is the most sincere and honest vendor and is representing the line with ethical standards. I  can only hope and fingers crossed that perhaps she moves back to HSN. She believes so much in this line that it must be so hard for her to have the decisions that she has had to make. Other lines , one in particular, are dominating the network and now have caused the demise of yet another quality line. I just feel that Manuela will have to make a decision soon and that is sad as well. 

Perhaps those of us  that are avid users can call in this W/E and wish her well. I will continue to follow her but I am not on Instagram and hope that she will be on Facebook.

As far as the statement of "old products"... we will just need to be careful. Morgen will have no control over what they ship, but I will be looking at the newer products that she brought. Some kits (I love kits) look great and I will take a chance. If the products are not satisfactory, we have recourse.

Super Contributor

Sorry to see her go. Your warning on OLD products is a good one to be on the lookout for. Last visit I bought her body cream duo and the date on the pkg was the same as the cream I bought a year ago. Much as I love her items I will not be purchasing this time. 

Valued Contributor

I hear you about expiration date BUT Morgen does not control that....Shop HQ does. I told them on a  few separate occasions about this issue and the CS dept just says..."send it back". It is all about Shop HQ.

I am going to buy the kits with the NEWER products cause I really want some backup  for my backup.

I feel so bad about this. Guess the dynamic duo that appa rently runs the network will add another useless show about something that will be unsuccessful and lesser quality. Shame that Morgen was a scapegoat for bad business practices at that network. I will only be watching HSN and QVC now after this weekend!

I will still order some and check them upon arrival. Those of us that love the line

Honored Contributor

If you have any auto ships you might want to have them go out ASAP as they will close those down as well. I expediated two items that I want before they cut them off

Honored Contributor

Wait! You didn't really explain...........is Morgen going on her own or is shopHQ closing shop????????????

Honored Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

I hear you about expiration date BUT Morgen does not control that....Shop HQ does. I told them on a  few separate occasions about this issue and the CS dept just says..."send it back". It is all about Shop HQ.

I am going to buy the kits with the NEWER products cause I really want some backup  for my backup.

I feel so bad about this. Guess the dynamic duo that appa rently runs the network will add another useless show about something that will be unsuccessful and lesser quality. Shame that Morgen was a scapegoat for bad business practices at that network. I will only be watching HSN and QVC now after this weekend!

I will still order some and check them upon arrival. Those of us that love the line

@sandylu - we understand that Morgen doesn't control what ShopHQ ships BUT she does get a revenue share from everything sold in her line, so she is in essence responsible to customers for what we receive. She knows there is old inventory of her products that are still being sold. Morgen is not a scapegoat -she is equally responsible.

And having dealt with ShopHQ CS in the past regarding quality issues with beauty products, they are less than happy to help customers. They don't operate on the same level as Q or H or Nordstrom. Frankly, it's not worth buying old inventory even at low pricing and then having to deal with spoilage or adverse reactions. Plus, ShopHQ will sttll collect the $7 shipping fee. It's just about the money at this point...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline wrote:

Wait! You didn't really explain...........is Morgen going on her own or isshopHQQ closing shop????????????

Sorry, I copied and pasted the HQ banner from their web site. I guess you can't really see it useless you pinch the screen to read. My fault. It's says "final visit "and "last chance." It's Morgen and AA last time on HQ. I messaged her on her IG but no response back just yet.