Respected Contributor

HSN guide says Morgan Schick's Active Argan will launch on July 21 at midnite eastern time.  Know many of you love her products.

Honored Contributor

Does the world really need more argan oil? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I understand that it sounds like another argan oil. However, I have used active argan for over 5 years and I can tell you it is anything BUT another argan oil.

Active Argan is argan oil that has been "activated". I do not want to state the science around this unique molecule but you can research it and I hope you will listen to the presentation  live on the skin care line.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 , this line has been around for a long time.  She's just moving from ShopHQ to HSN.

Trusted Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

I understand that it sounds like another argan oil. However, I have used active argan for over 5 years and I can tell you it is anything BUT another argan oil.

Active Argan is argan oil that has been "activated". I do not want to state the science around this unique molecule but you can research it and I hope you will listen to the presentation  live on the skin care line.

I absolutely agree! It's one of my favorite brands. It's fabulous! 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

It is quite different than just pure argan oil , and it is quality products made in Italy.

Respected Contributor

For those of you who have tried this brand, is it cruelty free?  I love Josie's Argon Oil and it works great on my skin but I am curious about this other line.  Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

For those of you who have tried this brand, is it cruelty free?  I love Josie's Argon Oil and it works great on my skin but I am curious about this other line.  Thank you.

Happily, YES! Heart