Valued Contributor

So....I was looking up different facebook pages and I saw a place on Morgen's where it said "shop". So I hit the icon and a site for Active Argan came up. You can buy from the site now but the prices are not as good as Shop HQ.

With SSC on Amazon and AA on their own website.......the mind wonders as to how this affects sales on Shop HQ? Maybe they are now able to move out and not be exclusive to Shop. 

Just interesting info..................

Trusted Contributor

Re: Active Argan and website

I also saw that and looked at the AA site. 

Honored Contributor

I wonder what will happen with our subscriptions.

Honored Contributor

My feeling is that if SHQ would lower their shipping fees, their sales will increase. 

Valued Contributor

There are still shows on Shop HQ just like SSC has show still on Shop HQ. I guess these lines are branching out to secure more revenue. Morgen always says she is staying forever on Shop HQ.

Who knows....big mystery.

Regular Contributor

Thank you for posting. I just looked at the website briefly....it seems like a nice website.

If ShopHQ goes belly up we can always ask to AA to honor ShopHQ prices. I have a feeling they would do it anyways.

Consult has their own website, also Joyce Giruid.

Valued Contributor

@EllieMuncaster 

Exactly.......making it look like maybe Shop HQ is still struggling. I am actually afraid to buy from that channel.  Some time ago I received an order with expiration dates passed and no comment from Admin except send it back......hmmmmmm