Honored Contributor

Active Argan Oil Hand Cream Special

Only $9.99 and $2.99 shipping on a very large 6.7 oz tube. Cant beat this one!!  Regular price on SHQ is $30. 

2% back from SHQ from Top Cashback. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Active Argan Oil Hand Cream Special

Thanks for the heads up on this!

Honored Contributor

They lowered the s/h?

Last night I was watching and the s/h on the screen was $4.99.  I was going to give it a try but wasn't paying half of the cost of the product in s/h.  But I will do $2.99. Thanks.

I also didn't realize they are on Topcashback.   

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

It always was $2.99. The graphics was wrong on TV. I put it in my cart & it showed 2.99 & additional is 1/2 off. Reviews are mixed. Has anyone tried this?

Honored Contributor

There were only a few reviews, so not much to read, but for that price what could be bad, as long as only going on hands I am not that concerned, of course I did read the ingredient deck first. For that price all you will get from drug store is mineral oil and petro. 

Honored Contributor

I bought the 2 tubes of Beekman hand creams for $19.99 and I hate them.  The scent is gross and IMO the hand creams are horrible. They are way too thin and do nothing for my hands.  I like a thicker hand cream.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I bought the 2 tubes of Beekman hand creams for $19.99 and I hate them.  The scent is gross and IMO the hand creams are horrible. They are way too thin and do nothing for my hands.  I like a thicker hand cream.

Beekman is not a brand I am anxious to try, for some reason, maybe it is just me but I am not interested in using anything with goat milik in it. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Only $9.99 and $2.99 shipping on a very large 6.7 oz tube. Cant beat this one!!  Regular price on SHQ is $30. 

Absolutely! LOVE! I use this all the time. Thanks for the heads up. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]
Not sure how long the free shipping will last.. I think its a great deal w/free shipping.
314-173

Active Argan Plasma Core 50+ Ultra Luxe Body Cream Duo 10.1 oz Each

$ 31.99 Must Have Buy
Was $70.00 | (54% off)
6 ValuePay®: $5.33 
S&H: Free Shipping
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Beekman is not a brand I am anxious to try, for some reason, maybe it is just me but I am not interested in using anything with goat milik in it. 

@Shelbelle, I felt the same way and then got snookered in and was highly disappointed.  I also got the body cream and while it's okay, I like my Josie body butter much better.