Valued Contributor

Active Argan....New Products

For all those interested in Actice Argan ....there are new products listed for their June shows. There is a Day Factor; Stem Cell Arm Cream and an oil with SPF.

Morgen has some really great products and now the new ones. The prices are still high but come down significantly when she is on.

Thought that some might be interested

Regular Contributor

Re: Active Argan....New Products

Thanks. I can't pull up the details on the oil with SPF or day factor yet. Just when I think I'm all stocked up and good with her visit something else pulls me in....Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

Why am I not surprised? I think it's a crime the way they make her keep coming out with new products. There is an over abundance of products now-some seeming like duplicates. All very confusing. I think I'll stick with the ones I have but will probably look into the 'new' stuff. Thanks

Trusted Contributor

They seem to have some issues with their website today, can't pull up any details. I did check them out yesterday & compared the day stem cell elixir to the night. For the most part, it looked the same except I think the day works on re-densifying.

Her stem cell products has a fan following, especially the hand cream & the overnight elixir. So Evine makes her come out with a new one every visit. This time its the arm product & the day elixirWoman LOL 

Trusted Contributor

315-067

Active Argan 365 Solution SPF 30 Broad Spectrum Oil Drops 1.7 oz

Active Argan's mineral-based, soft-touch, SPF30 Broad Spectrum Oil is engineered to provide triple anti-aging, around-the-clock protection to skin. First, hyaluronic spheres and peptides fill in the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines with hydration to help smooth and illuminate the look of skin. Second, rich vitamins and patented Activated Argan oil plump-up the skin's appearance.

Third, non-chemical, mineral sunscreen ingredients and special fruit extracts protect skin from UVA, UVB, heat-producing infrared rays, pollution and blue light emissions - the bombardment of environmental aggressors able to visibly age skin. Use Active Argan's anti-aging 365 Solution day and night to promote healthy, bouncy, youthful-looking skin with a beautiful, radiant, glowing effect.

365 Solution Benefits
  • Protects skin from the sun
  • Protects skin from damaging UVA, UVB, IR and Blue Light Rays
  • Helps defend skin from free radicals
  • Fills in the looks of wrinkles and fine lines
  • Hydrates the skin
  • Illuminates the skin's look/skin appears healthy and glowing
  • Contains hydration vitamins to nurture the skin
  • Helps reduce the look of photodamage
  • Helps prevent future visible signs of aging
  • No added fragrance - natural, fresh scent
  • Oil consistency
  • Glass bottle with dropper cap
  • Made in Italy
315-066
Active Argan Contouring Stem Cell Arm Cream 10.1 oz

We all know it's not just your face that shows signs of aging. Help your arms look tighter too with this contouring arm cream from Active Argan! This cream helps increase the appearance of collagen and elastin in your skin. A key peptide in the formula helps address the visible effects of gravity on skin. Use this contouring cream to visibly tighten and firm up arm skin. Transform crepey, wrinkled looking arms into smooth, toned-looking arms.

Contouring Arm Cream Benefits
  • Helps increases the appearance of elasticity and helps tone the look of arms
  • Lifts up and tightens the look of arm skin - arms appear firmer and more fit
  • Hydrates and smooths skin's look - arm skin appears healthier and glowing
  • Improves skin's ability to look tightened and firmed
  • Botanical scent
  • Cream consistency
  • Squeeze tube with flip-top cap
  • Made in Italy
315-214
Active Argan Stem Cell Growth Factor Day Elixir 1 oz

Active Argan's Day Elixir formulated with Plant Epidermal Growth Factors, Argan Plant Stem Cells and Alpine Star Stem Cells is engineered to re-densify your skin's appearance, reduce the look of deep wrinkles and increase the appearance of firmness and density by supporting the normal skin renewal process and by increasing the appearance of skin cell turnover.

This elixir works synergistically with Active Argan's Overnight Stem Cell Elixir (sold separately) to deliver dynamic, collective visible anti-aging benefits and targeted skin triage.

Day Elixir Benefits
  • Re-densifies the skin's appearance to look bouncy and toned
  • Reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles for smooth looking skin
  • Increases the appearance of collagen for skin to appear plumper and more supple
  • Helps support normal skin renewal for brighter looking skin
  • Helps fight free radicals
  • Day Factor Stem Cell Growth Factor Elixir works synergistically with Overnight Stem Cell Elixir (not included)
  • Light natural scent
  • Viscose consistency
  • Glass bottle with dropper
  • Made in Italy

Valued Contributor

I am having great results from the overnight elixir. Fast results minimizing 11 lines on brow area, lip lines and vertical chest lines. I am 64 and always searching for results from products that don't break the bank. I want to try other products and will watch for specials.
Contributor

I use the  bronzing drops and the plasma drops. Like them so much.  I only buy when there is a sale!