Valued Contributor

Active Argan New Kits and Prices

I was just looking at beauty items on Evine and I noticed some new kit configurations on Evine. The prices are more than reasonable. Makes me worry a bit because we all know how unstable Evine may be.

Morgen has a nice line and would hate to see anything happen with her line. Hopefully, this is just some really great deals

Honored Contributor

Re: Active Argan New Kits and Prices

@sandylu wrote:

I was just looking at beauty items on Evine and I noticed some new kit configurations on Evine. The prices are more than reasonable. Makes me worry a bit because we all know how unstable Evine may be.

Morgen has a nice line and would hate to see anything happen with her line. Hopefully, this is just some really great deals

Hmmm...........I don't like this!! I just emailed her to ask a question about the order of application. I thanked her when she replied and I said back, 'see you next month' but I didn't get a reply. Makes me a bit nervous. Evine has never known a good product when they've found one. I think that ended back in Value Vision days!!!

Trusted Contributor

I was thinking the same, all items are on saleWoman Indifferent

Trusted Contributor

I'm still using up some AA products, but they just aren't giving the results that I get from Josie M's products. I have also ruled out Skinn for the near future.

I try not to be tempted by kits these days; so many of the inclusions don't satisfy my skin.

Trusted Contributor

It does look concerning. Many are on sale { which I love } but Morgen always tells us A A girls to "shop the show." I've never seen Evine put so much up  for sale without her there. Hmmmmm? I hope they don't leave. A A is spectacular. You can reach Morgen on Instagram. 

Valued Contributor

I love Morgen! She has always been responsive, helpful and kind. I did send her two emails one with a question  and one with telling her her 365 spf was not replenished and I needed one to purchase. She told me she did not know it was sold out. She was traveling and just said "sorry". Still not replenished.

It is OK. I undersatnd that it is hard and maybe she does not have control over inventory. I just get worried. I like to incorporate them in my regimen. I am not gossipping nor do I have any info. I just HOPE the sales are a product of Evine trying to sell more products..