Valued Contributor

Active Argan Hydration Lockdown

Has anyone purchased and used?  I used  and found it to be heavy and sticky. I use very small amounts with AA and actually only use the face wash, stem cell, oil and then Lockdown. I did not see or fell that my skin was hydrated. There are 2 five star reviews so I would like to hear other opinions.

Thanks so much

Honored Contributor

Re: Active Argan Hydration Lockdown

@sandylu wrote:

Has anyone purchased and used?  I used  and found it to be heavy and sticky. I use very small amounts with AA and actually only use the face wash, stem cell, oil and then Lockdown. I did not see or fell that my skin was hydrated. There are 2 five star reviews so I would like to hear other opinions.

Thanks so much

@sandylu  Are you referring to Josie's products? 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@sandylu wrote:

Thanks so much

@sandylu  Are you referring to Josie's products? 

Just a heads up, this Lockdown  is a new item that Morgen Schick introduced on her last visit to SHQ, it is supposedly loaded with different forms of hyaluronic acid.  It is from Morgens Active Argan line sold on SHQ. 

Valued Contributor

Indeed, I know it is Morgen Schick's product as I stated. I was looking for a review if anyone has used it. I found it very sticky and tacky after application. I also use very little product when I use AA.

I was just hoping to hear some reviews.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I too am interested in thoughts about the active aragan.  

Honored Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

Thanks so much

I hadn't heard about this product, but as soon as I see the words hyalaronic acid I steer clear. In all my years of trying products, I found this ingredient doesn't live up to its hype. Does absolutely nothing for my skin. Ditto agireline. (Don't mind my spelling.) Even when I was younger I used these products thinking they will indeed hinder wrinkles. Wrong.