Honored Contributor

Re: Active Argan - HSN Launch

Yes, this is the TS. Auto ship option. 2 ounces $46 + s/h

I think it's underwhelming. They should have offered a discovery kit.

And there are 30+ reviews bc they sent "free products" to a select group. I find reviews from people that get free products to be unreliable and biased - if you post an unfavorable review you most likely will not be given free products in the future

Exclusive! Active Argan 2-pack All Over Drops for Face, Body and Hair
- 754-316

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

That's too bad. I cleaned out ShopHQ's inventory when Morgen was there. I was hoping for something that I don't have multiples of. The skin food product looks interesting. Maybe next time. 

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

And there are 30+ reviews bc they sent "free products" to a select group. I find reviews from people that get free products to be unreliable and biased - if you post an unfavorable review you most likely will not be given free products in the future

- 754-316

@Chi-town girl I have this one. It's very lightweight, just a drop is moisturizing enough. But this TS price is not great, seen better for 4pc at shophq. I think they sold 4pc for as low as $39.95. 

I bought her anniversary kit this year which was rock bottom pricing & 20% coupon. The very next visit she said she was leaving shophq. I picked up the Subscription on 5 min facial and another one of her kits at the last show. So I am good.

Like all beauty products this is no magic potion but they do the job & are clean. I alternate with Isomers and whatever beauty brand catches my attention. 

Esteemed Contributor

I would have considered purchasing a discovery kit.  I have this TS oil and it is not a magic potion as another poster stated.  It did not absorb on me the way Morgan said it does.  I am satisfied with JM preserve oil and her Skin Dope.  They both work well under make up or stand alone. I do use Morgan's SPF, but then again, it isn't as great as the way she toted it last night.  It does not absorb in the way she said and it does not play well with make up.  It is good for a day you are staying home and want protection.  It doesn't clog pores and this is the only reason I reordered.  I haven't had much luck with other spf for the face.  

One thing that is true, Morgan is a beautiful woman so she is a good "face" for her product.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Super Contributor

@tends2dogs I agree that it does not absorb well. I like her body oil spray and luckily I am stocked up because the price now is way too high. I know people will not agree with me but I think Adrienne's argan oil capsules are THE best argan oil I have used. It absorbs immediately and leaves my skin smooth and hydrated. I hope Active Argan is not going to replace SCA line of argan at HSN.

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

- 754-316

@Chi-town girl I have this one. It's very lightweight, just a drop is moisturizing enough. But this TS price is not great, seen better for 4pc at shophq. I think they sold 4pc for as low as $39.95. 

I bought her anniversary kit this year which was rock bottom pricing & 20% coupon. The very next visit she said she was leaving shophq. I picked up the Subscription on 5 min facial and another one of her kits at the last show. So I am good.

Like all beauty products this is no magic potion but they do the job & are clean. I alternate with Isomers and whatever beauty brand catches my attention. 

@FLGators - you lucked out! I still have months of masks to use from that fab 5 min Facial kit. I bought several of the supersized when it was a Shophq special. I would like to see it offered at HSN but it appears we will have to pay shipping unless it happens to be offered during a free shipping day

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

I would have considered purchasing a discovery kit.  I have this TS oil and it is not a magic potion as another poster stated.  It did not absorb on me the way Morgan said it does.  I am satisfied with JM preserve oil and her Skin Dope.  They both work well under make up or stand alone. I do use Morgan's SPF, but then again, it isn't as great as the way she toted it last night.  It does not absorb in the way she said and it does not play well with make up.  It is good for a day you are staying home and want protection.  It doesn't clog pores and this is the only reason I reordered.  I haven't had much luck with other spf for the face.  

One thing that is true, Morgan is a beautiful woman so she is a good "face" for her product.  

@tends2dogs - thank you again for your review of the spf. I decided to take a pass on it for now. Am very please with Tatcha spf primer and Beekman spf primer - both work very well for me with or without makeup

i agree with your comment about Morgen - she does not 'look"

57 and knows these products well as a rep. I also love the glass bottles.

Maybe there will be some good holiday kits/offers

Honored Contributor

Amy said 9000 TS were sold, seems low for a new brand launch TS

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Agree. It seems low. I'm also watching right now. 

Honored Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Agree. It seems low. I'm also watching right now. 

Hopefully there will be some good Holiday offers/kits

I will be ready to reorder the 5 Min Facial kit and I also like her body creams.