Respected Contributor

Re: Active Argan - HSN Launch

Thanks Chi town girl. I'll check them out next week
Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

16 items are posted!.

I suspect her TS will be her basic Argan oil product. Most likely no kits. A discovery kit would be nice. 

I'm interested to see the 5 Minute Facial/4 Layer Mask offered. I also like the body creams

Is anyone using the spf oil? $40 + s/h

New! Active Argan 365 Solution SPF 30 Broad Spectrum Oil
- 757-530

@Chi-town girl   I just went to HSN site to read the ingredient deck on this and today it is $69.00!  I would never pay that for this product.  How can that be?  $30 more?

@tends2dogs 

It is $39.95 on the site now.

I do have this, but I'm not so sure how effective it is. I liked that it was fluid. It was $33.95 then. That was back in May.

Esteemed Contributor

@Harpa  May is when I ordered it from ShopHQ, too.  I am happy with it's protection factor and that it doesn't clog pores, but it has to be used alone.  It balls up. I have a half bottle left.

I wonder what the deal is with the flip flopping price.  I am going to order another bottle of it, but was hoping that the day of her event they will offer free shipping.  HSN tends to be more generous with that such as Beekman and Korres. 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Harpa  May is when I ordered it from ShopHQ, too.  I am happy with it's protection factor and that it doesn't clog pores, but it has to be used alone.  It balls up. I have a half bottle left.

I wonder what the deal is with the flip flopping price.  I am going to order another bottle of it, but was hoping that the day of her event they will offer free shipping.  HSN tends to be more generous with that such as Beekman and Korres. 

Thanks for the price update & review. I'm interested in this product 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

I've tried Korres olive oil, Josie Maran's argon oil and Beekman's oil......so far I'm liking the olive oil.  How do you like the Active Argon?  What would you suggest for a first time purchasr?

Valued Contributor

@molly and me  Hi! I am an AA user now for 5 years. I truly love the products and they are very effective. I am 73 with dry skin and I live in a hot and humid climate.

I have all the products. There are many more than are advertised on the website but you can start off slow.

The oil is GREAT. There is an earthy fragrance to it BUT NO added artificial fragrance at all. There is no greasy look at all. Due to the ozonide molecule it absorbs very quickly. I would watch the presentation and decide what you want to try but I would purchase the All-Over drops. Morgen is readily accessible on Instagram for questions and suggestions and will educate on social media and in her presentations.

I have tried every oil on the market and I do love this line. Watch the shows if you can and you will get an idea of what to try.

Contributor

Thank you so much.  I will definitely watch.  BTW......I'm going to be 82 next month and my DD says I'm still such a "girly girl" LOL .  I love buying and trying new things.  Just lost 21 lbs so buying new clothes too. 

Valued Contributor

@molly and me WOW! what a great accomplishment with that weight loss. Please do not hesitate to use instagram to Morgen and she will help you w a step by step. She is really a great lady and answers quickly on instagram. 

Let me know what you think of the products if you try. Good luck!

Trusted Contributor

Could the TS  be Active Agran 2-pack All Over Drops for Face, Body and Hair?  $45.50 + $3.50 s/h -  754-316 

Trusted Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

Could the TS  be Active Agran 2-pack All Over Drops for Face, Body and Hair?  $45.50 + $3.50 s/h -  754-316 

hi @BdBettyB  - Yes, that's in the show lineup. I am sure that will be it!