Active Argan Four layer mask question

For users of this....

how often do you use it?

How long do you leave it on your face?

What kind of results do you really see?

thankyou!🙂

Trusted Contributor

Re: Active Argan Four layer mask question

I too would like to know the answers to your questions.

Contributor

I have had great results, so much that I just ordered 2 more kits of the bonus size. My 19 year old son "stole" the first one I ever got after I told him to try it, he took it to college along with all the other argan oil products. His classmates and friends are always asking him for his beauty routine, he used to have acne but then I started "investing" in good skin care regimes and cleansers like Skinn non-negotiables, sunscreens from Beeekman 1802, Josie Maran and Active Argan oil. He may get a pimple from stress from time to time but otherwise his skin is now flawless. The 4 layer mask can be used every day it's very gentle and does not irritate skin. My mom just came back from vacation and her skin was a little irritated and "upset" I advised her to try it and she had incredible results, she used it every day last week, her skin is no longer upset. I get good results too, my skin feels very soft and moistured , whenever I remember to use it, I leave it for about 15 minutes or more and then just rinse it off. I always follow up with moisturizer or argan oil. My son is coming home tonight for thanksgiving, if I get my 2 kits delivered this week before he leaves, I am absolutely sure he will be "stealing" one of the kits to take to college ....

Honored Contributor

@Iamstillhere  Great review! ThankYou🙂

Esteemed Contributor

I'm trying this, too, and love it! Not that I've used every mask out there, but this is definitely the best! (Even from esthetiticians.)

Yes, very gentle. But my skin doesn't require daily use. Once or 2x a week is good for me. From 5 minutes to 20, the results are the same.

The smoothness and clarity I've gotten from its use even has me astounded! I used to conceal a few little things, but this has eliminated all concealor!

This prompted me to try her stem cell serums. The effects of these, too, are incredible! It's as though my skin has been air-brushed! And of course, I don't use any foundation makeup, but really, my bare skin has never looked so good!

I rarely rave over products, but these deserve raves!

Contributor

You are welcome!!! Happy holidays 

Spoiler
Spoiler
😊
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

For users of this....

how often do you use it?

How long do you leave it on your face?

What kind of results do you really see?

thankyou!🙂

I agree with @Harpa . I use it once a week and I like it a lot. I use all her products. What I would advise is, remember, they are all numbered, but #1 and #4 should avoid the eye area. The in between two, apply all around the eye area. And shake #4 or it might come out watery and you'll lose some of it. I find that 20 mins works better than 15 mins. Dunno why.

Trusted Contributor

I use it 3 times a week for 20 minutes. For me moisture is the key reason I use it. It brings a lot of it to my skin. Plus as others have said brightness is back after using it. I know Morgen said you can use it anytime but I tend to use it in the morning. That's just me.