Trusted Contributor

Re: Active Argan Anniversary

I bought the Seven Plus Brightening & Calming Oil Drops Trio, Hydration Lockdown Pure Hyaluronic Acid Recovery Duo and DEFINING Plant Stem Cell Jawline Cream. 

This was a stock up on some new favorites and the Jawline cream I haven't tried so I jumped in. My total was $90.00 with the free shipping and 20% off. I'm very happy! 

Trusted Contributor

@BdBettyB - I was curious about the stem cell jawline cream too but just went with the 5pc kit instead. Don't have their CC, so shipping factors in when I purchase.

Have you used the hydration lockdown & the calming drops? What results have you seen with them?

@BdBettyB wrote:

I bought the Seven Plus Brightening & Calming Oil Drops Trio, Hydration Lockdown Pure Hyaluronic Acid Recovery Duo and DEFINING Plant Stem Cell Jawline Cream. 

This was a stock up on some new favorites and the Jawline cream I haven't tried so I jumped in. My total was $90.00 with the free shipping and 20% off. I'm very happy! 

Trusted Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@BdBettyB - I was curious about the stem cell jawline cream too but just went with the 5pc kit instead. Don't have their CC, so shipping factors in when I purchase.

Have you used the hydration lockdown & the calming drops? What results have you seen with them?

@BdBettyB wrote:

I've used both. The calming drops are mostly for my DH. He has redness on his face, arms and shoulders. I also use it at times on my face to calm any redness. It works on both of us very well. The redness is almost gone with in a day or two. It's great. 

The lock down is amazing. Though I was using it for the first month incorrectly. I was putting on far to much at a time. It really made my face very slick. I now put on my layers but I stop before I put on the lock down and wait a half hour to let the layers absorb  in. The lock down helps my eye and laugh lines greatly. I saw results within a few weeks. I have very dry skin now.  I use it during the day only. I know Morgen says it locks for up to 5 days. I haven't seen that yet. 

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Have you used the neck cream , it is either updated , or new packaging.

@MW in Iowa  I have used and have the neck cream. Like all of her products it is very rich  moisturizing.  I take good care of my neck and at 65 feel my neck is very good. I do use other neck creams too so I can not say that it did amazing things, but it is  fine quality and  very nice. 

Did you find one that tightens?

@Judaline     I might suggest Strivectin, Prai ( sold on ShopHQ) or  SKINN( sold on HSN). Skinn  has two neck cream formulas  and one of them is for a more saggy neck.    I have use all of these and liked them all.

Contributor

Unfortunately, it looks like this is her final visit ever. She is leaving.