Valued Contributor

This is 5th anniversary of Active Argan with Morgen Schick.I really like this line and watch all her shows.

The prices are crazy good. I have doubles of everything but I still need a day cream and night cream cause I am almost out, but I do not see which ones I am seeking.

Morgen is very sincere and honest and truly believes in this line. I hope she has a very successful anniversary weekend!!!! Her products are effective and deliver

Respected Contributor

Re: Active Argan Anniversary

Have you used the neck cream , it is either updated , or new packaging.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@MW in Iowa  I have used and have the neck cream. Like all of her products it is very rich  moisturizing.  I take good care of my neck and at 65 feel my neck is very good. I do use other neck creams too so I can not say that it did amazing things, but it is  fine quality and  very nice. 

Trusted Contributor

Has anyone tried the Active Argan DEFINING Plant Stem Cell Jawline Cream 315-398? There are several TDO's and TTV's but the only problem is the $6.99 shipping. It kind of handicaps you from buying more than 1 kit coz it adds up.

Last month when I bought Isomers, both jumbo size bottles of gluthiosome and matrixyl 4 were thrown in a tiny box with no proper packaging. I paid 6.99 for each one, lucky it didn't spill all over. Seriously discouraged by that coz isomers normally has excellent packaging. 

Trusted Contributor

Free Shipping $75.00+ with the HQ card is now on.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not a fan of Josie Maran products. They all seem so greasy. I prefer lightweight creams that are quickly absorbed into the skin. Olay Regenerist Whip is a good one.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@MW in Iowa  I have used and have the neck cream. Like all of her products it is very rich  moisturizing.  I take good care of my neck and at 65 feel my neck is very good. I do use other neck creams too so I can not say that it did amazing things, but it is  fine quality and  very nice. 

Did you find one that tightens?

Esteemed Contributor

I love Morgan's method of applying skincare to dampened skin! One of the best things I ever converted to!  Also, really like her 4-step facial. (It's just that I use it so infrequently because my skin is in optimal condition.)

Thanks for mentioning her shows, @sandylu ! I enjoy watching her.

Honored Contributor

Today from noon to 3 ET, 20% off orders of $99 or more, see home page on SHQ for the code. 

Trusted Contributor

was just going to post about the coupon. I purchased the 5 pc TTV kit and had the rep apply the coupon since it wasn't applying it online. It doesn't t appear on my order yet, she said it will when they ship it. Fingers crossed, with their CS anything is possible. They do have an online chat option now. 

@Shelbelle wrote:

Today from noon to 3 ET, 20% off orders of $99 or more, see home page on SHQ for the code.