Trusted Contributor

Re: Active Argan Anniversary Evine visit 2/8 - 9 - 10

@FlowerBear wrote:

I only posted what I read and also one is in reply to someone that asked what i read.

After a while you will see that there always seems to be some that like to pick apart the person who represents the brand and them starts to pick apart the products ~ then there  will be people who  really like the products ~ 

Its just a matter of trying products and finding what works for your skin

Whats nice about the shopping channels is that you can return the products ~ of course it will cost you the shipping ~

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@sonechko wrote:
315-050
315-050
Active Argan ResurFACE Total Resurfacing Serum 1 oz
$ 39.00
Was $59.00 | (34% off)

I got a sample of this RESURFACE serum in the mail. What's interesting, underneath little packet with a serum, wording mentioned this serum's name and it's name alone brought my order amount down by twenty dollars! I was very happy with that.

Calling on @Porcelain, maybe you were not interested in Active Argan, but maybe info above could make you to take a look? This thing ended up costing me only $19.00 ......... Cat Happy

@sonechko, thanks for thinking of me. This looks like a vitamin C product mainly, so I'm already covered. Still, appreciate the thought! Heart Hope everyone enjoys.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@sonechko     was this $20 off anything in the active argon line you order or just on the resurfacing product?

I got a sample of this RESURFACE serum in the mail. What's interesting, underneath little packet with a serum, wording mentioned this serum's name and it's name alone brought my order amount down by twenty dollars! I was very happy with tha

Super Contributor

the word did not work for me.  wish it did.

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@sonechko     was this $20 off anything in the active argon line you order or just on the resurfacing product?

I got a sample of this RESURFACE serum in the mail. What's interesting, underneath little packet with a serum, wording mentioned this serum's name and it's name alone brought my order amount down by twenty dollars! I was very happy with tha

It is just on the Resurface ~ I tried by taking it out of my cart ~ then is didnt take off the $20

Trusted Contributor

@monks wrote:

the word did not work for me.  wish it did.

Did you try all caps ?