Trusted Contributor

Active Argan Anniversary Evine visit 2/8 - 9 - 10

[ Edited ]

There are some new items and sets. Morgen usually has the best prices during her anniversary shows. Can't wait! 

Active Argan Choice of Original or Assorted Experience 4-Piece All Over Drops Kit 1 oz Each

TTV #1 - $ 39.99

aattv1082.jpg

TTV #2- $39.99 - Active Argan ResurFACE Total Resurfacing Serum 1 oz

aatrs.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Re: Active Argan Anniversary Evine visit 2/8 - 9 - 10

[ Edited ]

Active Argan Stem Cell Fortify & Revitalized Eye Cream 0.5 oz

$ 29.99 Must Have Buy

aascc2.jpg

Regular Contributor

Thanks for posting. I am pretty well stocked right now, but the new serum looks interesting. 

Honored Contributor

@EllieMuncaster wrote:

Thanks for posting. I am pretty well stocked right now, but the new serum looks interesting. 

I was sent a free sample of the resurfacing serum  to try... but the directions are not very clear about how to use this....   so I am going to wait until it is presented  and discussed before I try/apply it.  It will have a  price tag of $39.00  when presented  ( I was given a code to order in advance of the showing and to get the special price).  

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@EllieMuncaster wrote:

I was sent a free sample of the resurfacing serum  to try... but the directions are not very clear about how to use this....   so I am going to wait until it is presented  and discussed before I try/apply it.  It will have a  price tag of $39.00  when presented  ( I was given a code to order in advance of the showing and to get the special price).  

Wow! Fabulous! Are you on her Instagram sample list? 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Active Argan Super Size Rosy Glow Stem Cell Cleanser 16.9 oz
$ 39.99 Anniversary Price

aascal.jpg
Trusted Contributor

Active Argan All Over Essence O2 Hydration Booster Spray 4.2 oz

$ 12.99 Anniversary Price

aaspry.jpg
Trusted Contributor

Active Argan Restore Defense Extract Anti-Aging Protection Cream 1.7 oz

$ 29.99 Try Me

aattv42018.jpg

Active Argan Model Secret Instant Lift Serum Duo 0.5 oz Each
$ 19.99 Try Me

aams.jpg

Active Argan 4-Piece Bonus Size Layered 5-Minute Complete Facial Treatment w/ Luxe Gift Box
$ 69.99 Must Have Buy

aa4lfb.jpg
Honored Contributor

@BdBettyB - TY for the updates! Is shipping still at 2.99? I want to catch a few of her shows, no chance yet nor to peruse the website.

The new AA resurfacing serum sounds like Skinn Transluscence serum. I looked at the AA serum on Evine a few days ago and directions state to use at night and to wait 30 min before applying other serums/products. I like Skinn Transluscence and try to use it mon-fri alternating with retiniacin 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@EllieMuncaster wrote:

Wow! Fabulous! Are you on her Instagram sample list? 

@BdBettyB  The sample came in the box with other Active Argon  products I ordered  last visit on Evine.