Trusted Contributor

Active Argan 3 TTV weekend 1/5 - 1/7

[ Edited ]

Morgen said the 4-Piece Layered Facial Treatment System w/ Bonus Stem Cell Elixir would be one of two TTVs this weekend. I havn't used this before but I've read many here like it very much.  I'll be watching. 

aakit2.jpg

Valued Contributor

Re: Active Argan TTV weekend 1/5 - 1/7

I have this and it is wonderful. I really like the line and the oils are very effective. Did she say what would be the second TTV?

Trusted Contributor

She didn't say what the 2nd TTV would be. Sorry. 

Trusted Contributor

Morgen told me on IG the ttv  set will be under $40.00. That is fantastic! I'm getting multiple sets. 

Trusted Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

Morgen told me on IG the ttv  set will be under $40.00. That is fantastic! I'm getting multiple sets. 

I was just wondering what results you have had from using this line?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@isaboo wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

I was just wondering what results you have had from using this line?

I been using AA  for about  6 months and I have to say my skin is great. The lines around my eyes and forehead have absolutely softened. My skin looks and feels hydrated. I used the oil all over and it's done wonders for my arms. Fabulous hydration. Now, I take Morgen's advise and lightly wet my skin before I use the oil so I apply it after I shower. The creams don't need it. I use a very small amount of oil as Morgen says {less is more} and that is all I seem to need. It's fantastic. It seems to have also calm my skin of it's redness. I will say this thought, I know some have mentioned the sent which doesn't not bother me but I've also used other argan brands and those also have the same earthy nutty sent. It goes away quickly. I've read here people's negative opinions of Morgen but I find her fun. AA is absolutely worth a try. 

Trusted Contributor

The 2nd TTV -  Deluxe & Travel Size All Over Oil Drops Duo @ $49.99. 

A fabulous buy! 

aaoil.jpg

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

And a 3rd  TTV - ENCORE - Active Argan Ultimate Skin Protector Private Reserve Ziziphora Elixir 1 oz @ $69.87. Love my Zizi! Works so well with the all over drops. 

Zizph.jpg

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

aabodyscrub.jpgFabulous price of $12.99 on the 10oz scrub. Love this. Great on my arms. I'm buying this again. 

Super Contributor

I just ordered this TSV but now I am worried about how red the models skin looked after removing all 4 layers of masks. I have pretty sensiitve skin and hope I didn't make a huge mistake in ordering this. Has anyone tried this mask set with sensitive skin? This line is new to me. Thanks