Esteemed Contributor

Re: Active Argan 3 TTV weekend 1/5 - 1/7

I have used and love the mask.  I have sensitive skin with no problems.

i also ordered the body butter.  I'd ordered the set previously with the hand cream and absolutely love it so ordered just the body butter today.  Overall very happy with her products.

Super Contributor

I have older, thin, sensitive skin and I can use it with...

I have older, thin, sensitive skin and I can use it with no problem. In fact I used in several days in row to get ready for a family event. Morgan says you can.

I also think yiu can get a lot more than 15 masks. more like 20-25 uses. Don't use to much, remember you are doing 4 layers. just use put some on the tip of your finger. Perhaps a little more for the fisrt layer.

Trusted Contributor

I tried talking myself out of the TTV but caved & got in on the bounce back. This is my first time using AA; I have avoided facial kits for a while coz i believe in less is more when it comes to exfoliation. I was drying my skin out causing breakouts. That is exactly the spiel Morgan got me onWoman LOL

Trusted Contributor

This AA visit has great great tons of sell out. The price breaks this visit have been amazing and added bonus of cutting prices on  s/h. 

Valued Contributor

I use the mask regularly and I am 70. No irritation at all. If you are concerned just start off leaving it on for 5 min and then build up to 10-15 minutes. I love it. I understand concerns but it is hard on TV to get a mask off with no running water. This really is a great mask.

I use the exfoliating polsih in between tratments....it is NOT harsh and actually is very calming. Again, I have my day and night regimens and I incorporate the oils and plasma line along with everything else. Stem cell elixir is really great. She also sells a hydrating spray and I use that as the vehicle for the products.. I am in the gym every day and my skin looks as good going in as coming out.

I also use some Josie products but they are heavier. AA is my first choice and the prices were fabulous. So nice that the prices can allow many to try . Body products are good too.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I try the 4-Piece Layered Facial Treatment System twice so far and I can't believe I hadn't tried it earlier! It is fabulous!  Now I'm real happy I bought a 2nd set. 

Trusted Contributor

can't wait to try it, haven't recieved mine yet. Evine shipping is so slow, I almost forget what I ordered when I recieve the "your order is shipped" email

Honored Contributor

I love trying new mask treatments. Will be trying the 4 layer mask today! I ordered early enough before it sold out so I rec'd the elixir too. That was a great price/value for $40

I think it makes a huge difference to also do a weekly peel. I did the Skinn ABC peel yesterday. I also love love love the Skinn neck amour Enzyme mask/peel.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Does any of the AA products help with uneven skin (sun spots)?