Trusted Contributor

Active Argan 1/14-15 Evine visit & TTV

[ Edited ]

It looks like a fast visit. I believe AA anniversary is in February? That tends to be the big visit of the year  for Morgen. Here's the possible TTV for this January visit. 

Active Argan Enhancement Wand & Deluxe Size Stem Cell Cleanser w/ Surprise

TTV $ 59.99

* The free gift appears to be the Active Argan Plasma Pro 50+ SPF 20 Featherweight Day Cream 1.7 oz it's the only $65.00 value listed on the Evine. 

aattv114.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Re: Active Argan 1/14-15 Evine visit & TTV

A great price!        Active Argan Restore Defense Extract Anti-Aging Protection Cream 1.7 oz

$ 29.99 Try Me
Was $95.00 | (68% off)

aattv42018.jpg
Trusted Contributor

The best value.      Active Argan 4-Piece Glow Head to Toe Collection

$ 39.99 This Day Only
Was $179.50 | (78% off)

tdoset.jpg
Valued Contributor

I actually incorporate AA. It all works as Morgen says and the prices are super affordable.

The best is ...it works .

I purchased the TTV for the cleanser and the Stem Cell serum duo ; the 4 piece glow kit and an additional All Over Drops. Morgen is honest and trustworthy and handles all of her won replies on all social media.

I thank her for her hard work

Trusted Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

I actually incorporate AA. It all works as Morgen says and the prices are super affordable.

The best is ...it works .

I purchased the TTV for the cleanser and the Stem Cell serum duo ; the 4 piece glow kit and an additional All Over Drops. Morgen is honest and trustworthy and handles all of her won replies on all social media.

I thank her for her hard work

Agree. I do the same. I haven't purchased anything just yet. There are some really fabulous deals this visit. Her anniversary shows next month are usually the best of the year.  I realize this is a Josie board and not many are interested in AA. I'll probably stop posting AA threads because I'm usually the only person replying .LOL! Oh well. 

Valued Contributor

It is OK to post even if Josie is a QVC brand. I really do like all the AA products. I kept the purchases down until next month for the Anniversary too. I could not pass up the ones I made due to such a crazy good cost.

It truly is a very effective brand . She tries so hard to make women feel good about themselves. I have tried it all and love it all.

I was a devote of Skinn and used it for years. I was pleased but then it became expensive with many boosters and serums and lines and capsules. I still like it but I LOVE AA. It is simple, easy and effective.  At 71 and kiving here in Florida, it is exactly what I need. It is all I need. So, I am phasing out all other products. It is nice to hear from someone who also likes this line.

Contributor

You have stated my sentiments exacctly. Morgen's AA prroducts deliver results without complicated steps and multiple layers.  You can do as little or as much as suits your lifestyle and still see beautiful skin.  I love it and have been slowoly phasing out othe

products I've been using.

Also, Morgen is responsive to her customers -- always has been, even back when she had

a line on HSN.  I really appreciate her dedication.

Respected Contributor

Watch her be next to jump ship , the only problem would be Josie being on QVC if she went to HSN. Her prices are crazy good this visit.

Honored Contributor

I'm so tempted to get the TTV just for the cleanser.  I am currently using the Defense Extract & Activated Vitamin C and have had great results.  The reduced shipping helps too.

Valued Contributor

@Pecky

I bought the TTV for  the cleanser myself. I have to say that I will use the ifuser head too. Sounds like a good idea to help disperse the products. i also like the Defense Extract and the Vit C. My daughter uses the Vit C because of her melasma.