Contributor

Re: Active Argan 1/14-15 Evine visit & TTV

I had to post...Smiley Happy  Morgan's Stem cell serum is the best product I have ever used.  It has certaily made changes to my skin.  Noticing dry patches, age spots, acne scars all disappearing.  I will never be without this product, as long as i can purchase it. Also use several other products too.  the plasma oil is soooo nice on the skin. i can go on and on.   i would love to purchase the cleanser.   hoping she brings it back for her anniversary.  

Honored Contributor

They offer 3 different hand creams, I wonder why, anyone use any of them?

Valued Contributor

I love her regular hand cream the best. I tried the stem cell one and I felt it was not as effective for me as the basic one. I think there is one listed as double size for around $18. Worth it,

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I see the regular hand cream in the white tube as the everyday work horse . I use it the most. It's a "glove" type of hand cream. The Stem Cell hand cream is what I put on in the evening and when I go to bed. It's luscious and lovely.  It works with the white tube very well.   Btw, because of my work I wash my hands at least 20-25 times a day. 

Honored Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

The best value.      Active Argan 4-Piece Glow Head to Toe Collection

$ 39.99 This Day Only
Was $179.50 | (78% off)

tdoset.jpg

Fantastic value! Good to see AA customers getting 2.99 shipping. The Dry Oil is awesome. I also love her 5 min facial kit. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I would have bought the TTV but I really didn't want another beauty tool. I will  wait for next month. 

Honored Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

@sandylu wrote:

I actually incorporate AA. It all works as Morgen says and the prices are super affordable.

The best is ...it works .

I purchased the TTV for the cleanser and the Stem Cell serum duo ; the 4 piece glow kit and an additional All Over Drops. Morgen is honest and trustworthy and handles all of her won replies on all social media.

I thank her for her hard work

Agree. I do the same. I haven't purchased anything just yet. There are some really fabulous deals this visit. Her anniversary shows next month are usually the best of the year.  I realize this is a Josie board and not many are interested in AA. I'll probably stop posting AA threads because I'm usually the only person replying .LOL! Oh well. 

I hope you don't stop posting. I use/love her stuff. I don't use the oils, tho. She said in an email that she is at the moment having a retinol creme developed-all of her stuff is made in Italy. Thanks for your post.

Honored Contributor

Looks like yesterdays prices are still in effect for today.

Great deal on hand creams and scrub.

Honored Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I see the regular hand cream in the white tube as the everyday work horse . I use it the most. It's a "glove" type of hand cream. The Stem Cell hand cream is what I put on in the evening and when I go to bed. It's luscious and lovely.  It works with the white tube very well.   Btw, because of my work I wash my hands at least 20-25 times a day. 

Thanks so much, great price on the stem cell hand cream.