Not applicable

Today, I actually achieved Wen hair! Cute curley-cues at the ends, flowing smoothly from the top of my head to my shoulders, the whole thing. Fortunately, I met some friends for dinner so there were actual witnesses to my victory!

I've even combed it with a wide-tooth comb and it just snapped back into place afterwards.

I've been using Wen since September, and my current combination is Pomegranate cleansing conditioner (first wash), Ginger pumpkin cleansing conditioner (second wash), Lavender styling creme (applied when hair was still sopping wet), blow dried with a soft round brush, and then using Tea Tree texture balm after drying each locke before moving on to the next one.

The ends kind of curled up on their own because of the way I was holding the brush to dry the hair. When I try the twisting method Chaz demonstrates online, it tends to frizz out my hair.

It just works out that I have such a variety of scents right now; I'm still figuring out what I like the best. But I do think the lavender styling creme is giving me better results than the fig was. The Texture balms all seem to work equally well, and they're really powerful.

So, what's working for all of you? Smiley Happy