Frequent Contributor

I have always enjoyed their products and holiday shows. But over the years I have been disappointed and not been ordering. I have tried the lime shea butter but it only has 10% shea butter in it and the tin is quite small. I do like all of the other products except for the small soaps. For me it's just not enough to justify the price. I remember when they used to do supersize ultra rich body cream and double large hand lotions. I actually do better when I call and shop at their outlet store in upstate New York. I hope all of you enjoy the TSV.

Super Contributor

Re: About the L'Occitane TSV

Sorry to hear you are displeased. I like their products and the price is great! The soaps are wonderful. If you are able to order from an outlet store...great. Many of us ladies don't have one near us, and don't order that way. With the Q...we can also try the new products and if we don't like them, we can return. I hope you haven't discouraged others from ordering a great TSV.

Honored Contributor

i think the price is excellent and i love the products themselves and the packaging. i bought two sets, one to keep and one to break up as gifts during the holidays.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I don't have access to an outlet store either, as I'm sure many others don't.

And it sure hasn't discouraged me from ordering. I've checked prices elsewhere and this is a good deal. Personally, I love the soaps so that was an added bonus for me! I also like the auto-delivery and the fact that you can change the fragrance with each shipment. I plan to try all three.

We can all remember "the good, old days" but, unfortunately, things change and you have to go with it. Costs and prices are not going to remain stagnant, as much as we might all love that. (I remember the GREAT deal on a TSV that was around $45, but that doesn't mean this one isn't also a great deal.)

My only "complaint" is that I wish QVC would lower the S&H or at least only charge it on the first shipment for A/D.

Super Contributor

On 10/9/2014 Venezia said:

I don't have access to an outlet store either, as I'm sure many others don't.

And it sure hasn't discouraged me from ordering. I've checked prices elsewhere and this is a good deal. Personally, I love the soaps so that was an added bonus for me! I also like the auto-delivery and the fact that you can change the fragrance with each shipment. I plan to try all three.

We can all remember "the good, old days" but, unfortunately, things change and you have to go with it. Costs and prices are not going to remain stagnant, as much as we might all love that. (I remember the GREAT deal on a TSV that was around $45, but that doesn't mean this one isn't also a great deal.)

My only "complaint" is that I wish QVC would lower the S&H or at least only charge it on the first shipment for A/D.

I agree with the Q not charging additional shipping on auto-delivery like the other networks do. It is really no different than ordering it later as you need it, unless you get a special price for the product to begin with.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered a boat load of L'Occitane products but not the TSV for Christmas gifts. I don't think the shea butter tin was presented as being 100% shea butter in the TSV. You can still get it, though, on the Q web site.

Honored Contributor

Wow! Mine has already shipped. They must have been right on the ball for this one.

There was no shea butter tin in the TSV, as far as I could see. It's a cream and I believe it's new. I have loads of the solid shea butter and I don't use it that much, so am interested to try this new product.

Frequent Contributor

My intent was not to discourage anyone from ordering the TSV. I continue to love and purchase L'Occitane products online as well as the outlet store in upstate New York. I do not live in New York but the midwest. I found out about the outlet store from my local L'Occitane store. They do not advertise and is the only outlet store in the US. They have exceptional customer service and call when they are having a sale or know of a product I might want. I loved the mango limited edition ultra rich body cream. They called today and stated they had some for $5.00. I also picked up Bonne Mere for $5.00, an almond kit for $30 with six pieces and a duo of the ultra rich body cream and scrub for $40 ( for both). I also received an additional 20% off and free shipping with a gift with purchase of 3 shea butter hand creams. They don't offer every product but they offer most. I really liked the lime cream in the TSV but the shea is only 10%. I like the gift packaging as well.

Frequent Contributor

I wanted to order the TSV but held off, previous years the supersize ultra rich body cream was the standout product for me. Since it wasnt included in this set I decided not to order. I do love L'Occitane products though and hope everyone enjoys their order.