Frequent Contributor

? About 613 fragrance EDT with travel size

Anyone have this duo? Do the spray tops unscrew so the small one can be refilled? Would you call this a masculine fragrance? Thanks in advance!
Regular Contributor

Re: ? About 613 fragrance EDT with travel size

Yep, yep and nope. Smiley Happy It's a very universal scent. It doesn't smell like perfume at all. It smells like not-too-sweet lemon bread or something. I spray it on my face to set my makeup and I spray it on my little boy's morning hair to tame it for combing. The spray and the mousse (if that's your thing) have twist-tops and are refillable.

Honored Contributor

On 1/21/2015 haleypie said:

Yep, yep and nope. Smiley Happy It's a very universal scent. It doesn't smell like perfume at all. It smells like not-too-sweet lemon bread or something. I spray it on my face to set my makeup and I spray it on my little boy's morning hair to tame it for combing. The spray and the mousse (if that's your thing) have twist-tops and are refillable.

Are you talking about the Replenishing Treatment Mist or the EDT? I wouldn't set makeup with an EDT, but I would with a Replenishing Treatment Mist

Replenishing Treatment Mist:
WEN by Chaz Dean Six Thirteen Replenishing Treatment Mist - A222874

613 EDT

Contributor

I have to say, this is my second order (I ordered when first released) and this one has more staying power. Woohoo. This is the most perfect scent ever, been on the hunt for a lemon fragrance all my life that didn't smell like pine sol. Wore fresh brown sugar for a while until discovering 613 CC, and I used to later the fresh with 613 replenish.. When he released this fragrance I about did a cartwheel....
Contributor

And NO- the purse spray does NOT twist open for refill.
Respected Contributor

Don't have the duo (just the larger bottle), but the scent is pretty unisex to me. I love the 613 scent, but the EDT just doesn't last long on me...within an hour all I smell is vanilla. I actually do better mixing the 613 Treatment Oil with the 613 Replenishing treatment mist and rubbing that on my skin for a longer lasting fragrance!

Respected Contributor

I think you're referring to the Replenishing Treatment Mist not the fragrance! Please don't spray the fragrance on your face.

Regular Contributor

On 1/22/2015 vermint said:

I think you're referring to the Replenishing Treatment Mist not the fragrance! Please don't spray the fragrance on your face.

LOL Yes, you're right. I recently got the RTM duo and didn't look past that part of the OP's question. I do not spray perfume on my face, nor do I perfume my little boy!