Contributor

AZ Nordstrom can't sell Holiday items yet!

I replied to one of the posts Weds night about Nordstrom having no holiday items in Chandler, AZ even though the website shows the Scottsdale and Chandler stores having the items available. After seeing all the posts and pictures I called the Chandler store this morning and was told they had sweet creamy frosting lotion in stock, but it's not for sale yet! I was at work so I just said thank you and didn't question it!

On my lunch break I got the smart idea to do the order online and pick up in store to see what happened! So I ordered a sweet creamy frosting lotion and lip shine to pick up in Chandler. Got email conformation my order was fulfilled go to CS to pick it up.

I stopped by the counter first and the manager was there questioning what to do about my order!! She explained to me that she was told to put NOTHING holiday out until after October 1st even though it's available online and in other Nordie's. She didn't know why or understand but that is what she has to do. Seems very odd to me, don't you think?

Anyway, she gave me my items and snuck in the back to let me purchase any other holiday items they had! I promised to come back once they had everything in stock to buy more since she was so nice. They also had a gift with a $50 purchase {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}