Honored Contributor

🥳 AWESOME Body Treatment Products - HSN Event Scores 🎉

Happy to see HSN continue to offer some great Beauty event deals - worth the effort to track favorites - HSN issues account alerts when event pricing is in effect, so I usually check daily. 

This week, the stars aligned for 2 AWESOME body products - serum from Beekman $22 (50% off) and cream from Skinn Cosmetics ( BOGO + bonus sleeping veil) Both of my orders have already shipped including the Skinn order which was the TS yesterday 😎

It's been months since either of these products were offered at such attractive deals and the Skinn deal was offered on subscription! Merry Christmas indeed 😊🥰😉

Beekman 1802 3.21 fl. oz. Goat Milk Body Serum
- 739-610
SKINN Pep40 Creme Riche Body Butter 2-pack + Sleeping Veil Auto-Ship®
- 777-632

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: 🥳 AWESOME Body Treatment Products - HSN Event Scores 🎉

@Chi-town girl 

Loved your advertising pitch.  Well done Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Loved your advertising pitch.  Well done Smiley Happy

No advertising  @monicakm, nothing different than what you do here 😉

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Ah, now we've gotten to the bottom of your passive aggressiveness.  However, your mistake was thinking I was being passive aggressive when I was quite sincere.  Better to ask than to ASSume.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Ah, now we've gotten to the bottom of your passive aggressiveness.  However, your mistake was thinking I was being passive aggressive when I was quite sincere.  Better to ask than to ASSume.

@monicakm - I thought it was an odd comment - to suggest I was advertising! Looks like I misinterpreted your intent, I apologize. 

Honored Contributor

I rec'd several more packages today including the Beekman body serum.

My Skinn TS order is expected to be delivered on Monday 12/27 per tracking. 

Very fast processing and shipping at HSN!

I also rec'd all of my advance orders and delayed or waitlisted orders from Q-final package arrived today. 

Understand that not everyone here will have the same experience, especially with the inventory issues and now the Q warehouse tragedy. I'm sorry for those who had to scramble for plan B. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

Thank you.  I just thought you did a professional looking/sounding ad for the product.

Apology accepted whole-heartedly!

Hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

What happened at the QVC warehouse?  Was it part of the KY tornadoes?

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

What happened at the QVC warehouse?  Was it part of the KY tornadoes?

ROCKY MOUNT, N.C. -- A fire ripped through a distribution center in North Carolina for the QVC home-shopping television network early Saturday, causing extensive damage to the facility, officials said.

More than 300 employees were working at the facility near Rocky Mount when the fire was reported shortly after 2 a.m., The News & Observer reported. No injuries were immediately reported.