Super Contributor

AVEDA's makeup brushes - anyone tried?

Just wondering if AVEDA's make up brushes are anything exceptional. If anyone owns them or has tried them how do they compare to MAC or Sigma? Are they worth the price? Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: AVEDA's makeup brushes - anyone tried?

Don't know but you are obsessed with Aveda. I use some Aveda products but for brushes, I purchased 3 pack of Real Techniques brushes at ULTa & used my $3.50 off coupon. The brushes are extremely soft was beautifully. I believe I paid about $14 for the brushes. If you have short hair, Control Paste by aveda is wonderful. Does not weigh your hair down and it doesn't build up in the hair. Rinses out with water. Aveda has some nice cosmetics, shampoos, hand & body lotions.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Totally, yes! Their products literally saved my hair! I strayed away for a time. I like to try other things but I always seem to come back to Aveda. I love their whole philosophy as well. If their haircare is amazing then their makeup can't be too bad. Never have been disappointed in their products so far. My hair is long but my Mom's is short. I'm trying to get her into Aveda. She really likes their "Shampure" shampoo & "Rosemary Mint" conditioner. I will definately let her kow about the "Control Paste". Thanks, KatCat1 for the suggestion!

Super Contributor

their product are simply the best. i really recommend that