Frequent Contributor

ATTN : Lumene BB Cream fans - new CC Cream Review

Ednapsych, justbee, etal,

I finally tried the Lumene CC cream. I started a new thread because the other one was getting so lengthy. Well, I will be sticking with the BB cream and here's why:

1) The medium in the CC cream leans too pink and light for me. The medium in the BB cream is the perfect match.

2) The finish of the CC cream is a bit more matte and accentuates my pores. I like the slip of the BB cream better and the finish is more dewy which I prefer. Seems to blur my pores more.

3) The CC cream does seem to cover red a bit better than the BB cream but not noticeable enough for me to switch. It does provide brightness and eases redness but the BB cream actually conceals minor flaws (age spots, etc) better.

4) Did not notice too much difference in the moisturization provided by both.

5) Overall the BB cream provides a more elegant, youthful and dewy finish for me.

The CC cream is a nice product with a lighter consistency than the BB cream. It provides a more matte finish and if you're oily you may like this finish better. It also helps with redness a bit better so if this is your major issue, you may prefer this one. Also, some people may like the lightness of this product for the summer.

I think both are very nice but for me the BB cream is the winner. I may use up the CC cream on my red areas - kind of like a primer and see how that goes. Hope this helps!