Trusted Contributor

Re: ATTENTION DAZZLERS! SKINN ON ZULILY FEB 28TH!

@SeaGal wrote:

@Krissy_1968@sommertime, you 2 sound like kids at Christmas time!

Thanks Krissy for the heads up on the sale, I mosied over to see what up, lots of good stuff. I may pick up a few bath and body products for summertime birthdays, the 6 smudge sticks look good too, will see.

So I went over to the bay instead lol, and picked up one of Manuelas products she had in last months TTV, I've had my eye on it and the sale was to end this am. I am pleased for that twenty dolla bill!!

I am excited to get my order from Dimitris visit last weekend, I bought the trio of a body cream 12 butters in a tube, enzyme body polish and a ff heel balm. I cant get enough of that heel balm, excited to try the body polish too!

Have a nice day all.   Smiley Happy

Hey there @SeaGal! Which Isomer's TTV product did you get on the bay? I saw Dimitri's Flash Flood on the bay for 22 bucks and almost bought it...I still may lol I did some damage on this and the HL sales but will be stocked up for many months on my favorite Skinn products so all is good! I also got the Isomers Matrixyl ttv and her eye kit (what a deal that was!) so his March visit better have some great new items if he is to tempt me into buying anything...Manuela is not back until April I think... I see the Lip6x sold out! Go Dazzlers! Maybe that will send a message to him to not discontinue it (the 2 versions can both be sold IMO) Hope you have a great Sunday, girl! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I paid my respects at Zulily this morning, but left without any Skinn.  I have a Lip 6x serum in reserve already and have a couple of lip twinsets coming from Hautelook - prices were better on Hautelook, too ($6.00 compared to $9.99).  I did, however, find a couple of tops I liked, and can use for vacation in a few of months.  I also found a couple of signs, from Sara's Signs, for my kitchen.  We did some updating last fall and the walls are still bare.  One of the signs has a glass of wine and the quote says, "I just want to drink wine and pet my dog", then it has a paw print underneath.  I couldn't leave that one behind!  The other says, "I love you a bushel and a peck, and a hug around the neck".  My dad and I always used to sing that song when I was a kid.  It touched me, so I couldn't leave it behind either.  

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I paid my respects at Zulily this morning, but left without any Skinn.  I have a Lip 6x serum in reserve already and have a couple of lip twinsets coming from Hautelook - prices were better on Hautelook, too ($6.00 compared to $9.99).  I did, however, find a couple of tops I liked, and can use for vacation in a few of months.  I also found a couple of signs, from Sara's Signs, for my kitchen.  We did some updating last fall and the walls are still bare.  One of the signs has a glass of wine and the quote says, "I just want to drink wine and pet my dog", then it has a paw print underneath.  I couldn't leave that one behind!  The other says, "I love you a bushel and a peck, and a hug around the neck".  My dad and I always used to sing that song when I was a kid.  It touched me, so I couldn't leave it behind either.  

Awww great memory of you and your dad! Well, I knew you had one of the twin set colors Woman Wink and the others looked like pale pinks...it is ok tho...I found one in my stash that you will like...* filling that Isomers geometric cosmetic bag before I send it*

Happy Sunday! I am all shopped out and it isn't even noon here LOL 

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinchThere is always next time! lol I know I did some damage, but then I didn't spend anything on D last visit so it all evens out. I love the sign you purchased and may just have to take a look-see. Nice memory of your Dad, he sounds like mine!

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

I kind of wish I didn't check zulily out, lol! The last thing I need is another Hautelook/beyond the rack type website and this looks like it has alot of great deals on workout clothes and some super cute dresses and much more. yikes, i may be in trouble!

Hahahaha I feel your pain @HappyDaze they have LOTS of clothing items everyday...lots look super cute but I prefer to try on most dresses/fitted items before buying to make sure about sizing...workout clothing and shoes,tho Woman Very Happy...plus fragrance (I have bought a few bottles of my faves on sale) they usually offer a skincare line and a cosmetic/makeup line everyday and monthly they will do a blow out sale at 90% off like HL ( but you must be fast on those days as everything sells out in the blink of an eye!) They may just have your Collegenesis body oils at a better price this time (tho that HL duo was priced fantastic!) Happy shopping Woman Wink

@Krissy_1968 yeah, the excitement o Zulily is quickly wearing off though as they hardly ever have my size (xs in tops and dresses, size 4 or small in pants) in the styles I thought were amazingly cute! ugh, frustrating when I see something I think is soooo cute only for it not to be in my size (or already sold out) and it has been happening on everything! Or, like you said, you apparently have to be super fast and I can't get up at 6am just to try to buy something before everyone else, lol. Oh well, it is probably a good thing! Smiley Happy I will still check it out for makeup or beauty products though. Seems like good deals there and no sizes needed, lol,  although apparently you still need to be quick!

Honored Contributor

By the way, can you use the Bright eyes on your eyelids? Can it be used like a eyeshadow primer or just a nudish/brightening kind of eyeshadow?

Super Contributor

Thanks for the reminder!  I picked up 2 lip 6x serum and from Hautelook bought the 2 piece set of Dermappeal.  Just used the Dermappeal tonight and followed up with the lipid oil.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

By the way, can you use the Bright eyes on your eyelids? Can it be used like a eyeshadow primer or just a nudish/brightening kind of eyeshadow?

Yes, @HappyDaze...It's a treatment highlighter and can be used anywhere.  Very light and easy wand application.  I use it for all kinds of things, eyelid primer, triangle of light, above upper lip, under brow, center of nose, and I sometimes just use it alone as a shadow when I don't feel like using color.  HTH'sWoman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lol!  I was eyeing a twin set lipstick earlier, but didn't want to pay $7.95 S&H just for that and didn't need more Skinn....soooo I took a little tour around Zulily, managed to find a perfect giclee wrapped canvas print for my kitchen, got the lipstick, too...and only $5.95 S&H!  She smugly wrings her hands in glee!Woman LOL

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

yep @Gokat that helps! I am ordering a few things from zulily so I threw in that product too. I am about out of my eye primer and this was only $7,99 which is much cheaper than most of the primers I use so hey why not try it! I was happy- I ordered several things on zulily and it only came to $4.95 shipping total. That isn't bad!