Respected Contributor

Re: ATTENTION DAZZLERS! SKINN ON ZULILY FEB 28TH!

@HappyDaze wrote:

yep @Gokat that helps! I am ordering a few things from zulily so I threw in that product too. I am about out of my eye primer and this was only $7,99 which is much cheaper than most of the primers I use so hey why not try it! I was happy- I ordered several things on zulily and it only came to $4.95 shipping total. That isn't bad!

The HL and Zulily events are great places to find Skinn treasures at drugstore (or below) prices, @HappyDaze .  Glad you got some of the Bright Eyes.  I'm sure you'll like it.  Very much like the french one the Q used to sell.Woman Wink

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the heads up on Zuilly. I checked in. The prices were good. I din't need anything but Skin Softener and that wasn't there. I knew Derma Lift was a goner when D brought in BotaniLift. Methinks, he has to keep offering "improvement" to the same things to keep great interest. It's great to have another outlet for Dimitri. Hope he does well. Let everybody know if you get "old" products, please. 

Valued Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

Calling @sharlee !!  Dermalift ready, waiting, and discounted! Woman Wink I know you've been wanting some. Zulily event starts the 28th and runs for 3 days.  Come and get it!!Woman LOL

Took a swing by, and there's nothing I need this time around, but it's always fun to see what's offered at these sales.  Happy shopping, Dazzlers!Woman Very Happy 

Thanks for the head-up, @Gokat, but since the DermaLift line's clearly on its way out, I've been sort of weaning myself off it.  Actually learning to love the BotaniLift more and more, so it's all good.  I currently have two full back-up kits, so I'm good.

I did check out the Zulily site, and while there are some good bargains to be had, assuming you need the stuff on offer, it did strike me as older product, or at the very least, older packaging.  Most likely OK, but something to be aware of.

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Glad to see you checked in, @sharlee . Woman Happy  The HL and Zulily events are primarily made up of discontinued items and overstocks from various places Dimitri sells Skinn, and some of the items can be older, although not completely out of date so I wouldn't suggest purchasing any of it unless you'll be using it fairly soon.  The expiration dates are all over the place so one never knows in advance, except by knowledge of the products and the packaging.  Nonetheless, I've been fortunate to pick up many of my faves at bargain prices.  Glad to hear you're liking the Botanilift.  I just didn't want you to miss out on the Dermalift bargains, if you still had interest. Woman Wink

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?