Super Contributor

Just starting with their hydroquinone and LOVE their sunscreen. Its the only one that does not bother my skin and actually acts like a primer for me.

Super Contributor

I'm a happy ASDM customer and I can't say that about many companies.

I agree with Sweet Susie, in that there are those of us using products that we've come to love but can't be here every day or sometimes every week singing our praises for them. That would be ridiculous, really. I don't recall seeing any posts complaining of adverse reactions to the products. Product overload is the only one I saw. Of course there may be some sensitivities, that's a given, no matter what the product, line or ingredient.

I've been using 2 products since July, the sunscreen and the Vit.C serum / MAP. This is the first time that I'm commenting on the Vit C serum because it contains Matrixyl 3000, which has a base that contains Butylene glycol (BG). I wanted to give it a fair shot, because BG in higher concentrations caused milia in the past. Because the BG % is so low, my skin hasn't reacted to it adversely. I love the serum and continue to use it and it's economical, by using once daily, a bottle lasts me a minimum of 4 months. The pH remains at the optimal range and with no oxidation.

Just an FYI, the Hylauronic Acid alone and in their other formulas are non-animal derived. No rooster combs, they are a deal breaker for me.

Their customer service is top notch.

Valued Contributor

Has anyone tried the perfume oil? They have two and I really like a long lasting perfume oil but worried about buying it without knowing what it's like.

Super Contributor
On 1/2/2015 Nadine said:

Has anyone tried the perfume oil? They have two and I really like a long lasting perfume oil but worried about buying it without knowing what it's like.

I haven't tried them, sorry. But they do have samples of products, maybe they have perfume samples too?

Valued Contributor

When I ordered the two products that I have I asked for a perfume sample but all I got was a little packet of a cream that had nothing that iindicated what it was for.

Trusted Contributor

Nadine, I don't think they have a supply of various product samples in inventory, they decide on a product they want to include as a sample as a bonus and have their factory package that one product unless you want to purchase a quantity of samples, say, to include in a charity beauty gift bag. I believe they have minimum sample quantities, not a really cost effective option for the individual buyer. I have received samples of their sunscreen and hyaluronic acid serum with my orders. I don't remember reading any comments on their perfume oils on this forum. HTH

Super Contributor
On 1/2/2015 Nadine said:

When I ordered the two products that I have I asked for a perfume sample but all I got was a little packet of a cream that had nothing that iindicated what it was for.

Maybe you could give them a call to see if they have any samples of perfume. It sure would be nice to sample first, even with recommendations, perfumes are tough to choose without smelling them on ourselves.

The sample you received wasn't labeled? Oh no! Wonder what it is?? Lol

I ordered 2 sunscreens in my last order, one for us and one for our daughter's Christmas stocking, and that's all I ordered. The sample I received was the sunscreen {#emotions_dlg.sad} I'll give it to a friend to try.

Valued Contributor

I think calling them is what I need to do to ask if they have any samples, even a little card with the oil on it would help.

The sample was Tepez cream #44 but nothing on the pack to say what it's for. Wonder why it says naturalgreenbrand.com. I can look it up on the website. I just thought it was so funny to get a sample of something and not know what it's for.

I'm thinking they are a small company so are limited with samples etc.

Respected Contributor
On 1/2/2015 Nadine said:

It's wonderful. A little goes a long way. I spray it onto a q tip, then apply to my pulse points. I'm super sensitive to fragrance, but this one is great. My DH really likes it.

Respected Contributor

Love their products. A little goes a long way. Sunscreen is great. If you ever get a sample and don't know what it is, go to the website and do a simple search of the item. It will explain in detail what the product is and how to use it.