Honored Contributor

Love ASDM products, they are reasonable, quality products that work. Love their Hyularonic Serum, Their Pure Peptides Serum and their eye creams-both are fantastic as well as their Q10 complex cream!!!!I will definitely place an order-my husband and mom love the products as well!!! 

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Does anyone know why items say "free shipping" but then charges you for shipping when you check out?

Free shipping over $35, used to be $25.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Does anyone know why items say "free shipping" but then charges you for shipping when you check out?

Hm weird, it doesn't say that, just has "Free Shipping" and the little truck on the item- no mention of a minimum purchase. Oh well, just wanted to try the tinted spf since I;m out of Josie's but will pass. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Hm weird, it doesn't say that, just has "Free Shipping" and the little truck on the item- no mention of a minimum purchase. Oh well, just wanted to try the tinted spf since I;m out of Josie's but will pass. Thanks!

If you click on Shipping info, it says it there.