Super Contributor

Re: ARE WE READY FOR SOME SKINN?!?

What is the item # please? I can't find it.

Respected Contributor

On 3/22/2015 orange said:

309-423, orange.

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Trusted Contributor

. I am still a relative newbie to SKINN. Today I opened up anew jar of the Collagenesis 24-hour cream (which I like) and it is waaaaaayyyyy creamier than the last jar I had! Nice. I also like the day and night cleansers, although one came with a broken pump and EVine said they'd get me a new one but then cancelled it. Not sure what happened there. I like the Stem Regen Elite Serum too. Can't say I have notice a huge difference in my skin, but the products feel good! I'm trying today's TSV also. My favorite product so far is the Orchid Gel.

Super Contributor

On 3/22/2015 gokat said:
On 3/22/2015 orange said:

309-423, orange.

THANKS SO MUCH gokat! Smile

Honored Contributor

Yay-order placed! Now for the presentation.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics Seven-Piece "Weekend Secret" Skincare Recovery Collection - 309-423

If Sold Separately: $247.75
EVINE Price: $63.00
or 6 ValuePay®: $8.23
Shipping & Handling: $3.49

ValuePay6 ValuePay of 8.23 available.

Skinn Cosmetics Seven-Piece "Weekend Secret" Skincare Recovery Collection

SET INCLUDES:
Secret Elixir Midnight Recovery Complex - 1 oz
Beauty Sleep Botanical Oil Mist - 4.2 oz
Sacred Oils Targeted Multi-Vitamin Nutrient Complex - 0.35 oz
"Take the Weekend Off" Purifying Overnight Leave-on Treatment - 1.7 oz
Beauty Flash Anti-Fatigue Refresher - 1.7 oz
Infusion Single-Use Facial Mask Set - 0.8 oz Recover & Renew; 1.1 oz Firming & Lifting
EnergEyes Anti-Fatigue Firming Eye Mask - 0.5 oz

WHO IT IS FOR:
For those who want beautifully refreshed, radiant and glowing skin, the secret is in Skinn's Weekend Secret six-piece set. Luxurious facial oils combined with a spa-like experience creates an environment of relaxation and peace for your face and body. Take the weekend off with this decadent set!

BENEFITS:
Sacred Oils Targeted Multi-Vitamin Nutrient Complex:
  • Sacred Oils is a blend of essential and botanical oils, vitamins, and active anti-aging botanical extracts.
  • Apply to targeted areas anywhere on the face to help decrease the appearance of puffiness, wrinkles and dryness.

"Take the Weekend Off" Purifying Overnight Leave-on Treatment:
  • Take The Weekend Off is an intense anti-aging, revitalizing and purifying overnight leave-on treatment.
  • Helps rid skin of dirt, grime and makeup, utilizing actives including Broccoli and Aloe extracts, that may have built up after a long week or a weekend.
  • For optimal lifting benefits, Oat Kernal and Cassava Root Extract will help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while a blend of soothing botanicals help reduce the look of stressed skin.
  • This overnight treatment will help ensure maximum potential of your usual weekly treatments, and may be used along with any other brands you're currently using.

Beauty Flash Anti-Fatigue Refresher:
Infusion Single-Use Facial Mask Set:
  • Soak up all the nutrients your skin craves all jam-packed in our new convenient and luxurious Infusion Single-Use Facial Mask Set!
  • There are two different types of masks, one helps to firm and lift the appearance of the skin while the other helps to revitalize the look of your skin.
  • Our Infusion Firming & Lifting Mask is formulated with an innovative tightening and anti-sagging active naturally derived from a complex of oats.
  • Firming and Lifting Mask also includes a stabilized form of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, antioxidant-rich Grapefruit Oil, and Hyaluronic Acid for maximum hydration and anti-aging benefits.
  • This conditioning hydrogel mask is also infused with Glycolic Acid for gentle exfoliation, revealing a firmer and more lifted appearance.
  • Our Infusion Recover and Renew Mask is infused with soothing lavender and formulated with several moisturizing actives derived from tamarind seeds and dried apples.
  • Recover and Renew Mask also includes as an encapsulated brightening peptide and a stabilized form of Vitamin C to help skin appear brighter and more luminous.

Secret Elixir Midnight Recovery Complex:
Beauty Sleep Botanical Oil Mist:
EnergEyes Anti-Fatigue Firming Eye Mask:

Made in the USA.

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

LOL-gokat, you called it right with yellow as the next jacket. What is the pattern?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

That was hysterical. He realized he was yelling when he got over to the model. He is so funny!

Super Contributor

Okay, just got the 2nd TTV -- who else? The new products are intriguing -- I'm excited!

Super Contributor

On 3/22/2015 SunnyRose said:

That was hysterical. He realized he was yelling when he got over to the model. He is so funny!

That was cute!

ETA: He's hollering again. :-)