Trusted Contributor

Re: ARE WE READY FOR SOME SKINN?!?

On 3/24/2015 willdob3 said:
On 3/24/2015 Krissy_1968 said:
On 3/24/2015 willdob3 said:

I have had his hand cream before. I liked it for using at work because it is not strangly scented. I love nice, strong scents for using at home but I don't like to risk bothering others - who might be sensitive to scents - just because I like smelly stuff.

Krissy, you are not helping me with my decision not to get that kit... {#emotions_dlg.blink} {#emotions_dlg.laugh} A shower helped yesterday...time to try it tonight.

Sorry willdob3..not trying to be a Skinn enabler {#emotions_dlg.devil2} lol...the kit is a good one and I too love scented body creams/lotions for around the house...the essential radiance could be worn to work..it is not overpowering or too strong for that environment...imagine taking that shower with all these goodies,tho Wink

lol.. I think I want that kit but I am soo tired. Not sure I can stay awake enough to decide. ...what if I accidently order the buzz saw instead??? {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Oh my, that wouldn't be good now would it? LOL I think the super bargain price could have ended with that last presentation so you may have procrastinated your way to savings this time {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

On 3/24/2015 beautymogul said:

This may not be popular, but I think he is on too much. I think he should have a rotation for at least 6 weeks, let us use something up, maybe then more people would buy more. for me, I dont care how cheap it is, if I have 3 of something I am not going to purchase a 4th, no matter the cost. I think people HAVE been buying some products, including me, because it was a great price, but now I think I am all stocked up. and the prices and shipping this visit made it very easy for me to pass, especially when I have enough. Just my thoughts

I think every other month would be good. Every eight weeks.

The products are available online so anyone who is running out can just go to Evine & order some.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I love just about everything in the DWP line. I didn't see any pricing that knocked my socks off.

Besides, my fave products I replenish at a fraction of the price from the Bay.

This visit just seemed a bit blah. Same 'ole.

Respected Contributor

I always learn something new when watching D. He's quite the skin guru. He suggests using Age Reset on neck before any other neck creams or serums, like dermalift or chinup- the latter which did nothing for me. I know some of you, like SeaGal noticed great results for chiseling the jawline with Stem Rejen. Great info!

Our Dazzlers are always a pool of great suggestions. I'm loving my Skinn skin. While I use NCN's Vit C, and Paula's Choice AHA and her strongest Clinical Retinol during cooler months, the rest is all Skinn Dazzler products. I'm on a consistent routine and it's visually paying off. I don't dare stop. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Thanks for all the input from each of you. Smile

Honored Contributor

On 3/24/2015 SeaGal said:
On 3/24/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said:
On 3/24/2015 KJPA said:

The sunscreen I received from some kit a few months ago says "Serum" and it has a very thin dispensing tip with a small cap, compared to the size of the tube itself. If that makes sense?

The product looks white but is much thinner consistency than a cream so it does go on more like a serum in my opinion. Very nice.

Good to know. Thanks!

I'm sorry JLF, I guess I assumed you were looking for a PHYSICAL sunscreen, that is one I had tried, the Skinn Naturals Physical Sunscreen. I didnt like the feel of it. I havent tried the one in the TTV but it is a chemical SPF yes.

No worries.

Honored Contributor

This may not be popular, but I think he is on too much. I think he should have a rotation for at least 6 weeks, let us use something up, maybe then more people would buy more. for me, I dont care how cheap it is, if I have 3 of something I am not going to purchase a 4th, no matter the cost. I think people HAVE been buying some products, including me, because it was a great price, but now I think I am all stocked up. and the prices and shipping this visit made it very easy for me to pass, especially when I have enough. Just my thoughts

While I enjoy this interaction with all of the Dazzlers + watching the techniques--D is funny/great on air, I think the pressure from Evine for him to have monthly shows with new items is a bit excessive. Initially, it was great b/c as a newbie it gave me a chance to pick up some great products & buys. Loved exploring the kits and trying items I might not have purchased as standalones. Now I make sure to check my stash so I'm not buying just b/c of a great OTO price. Revamping the rejen serums was a bad idea, although I understand and appreciate the desire to "improve", the rejens have a cult following and most customers seem to like the old version. Was that new formulation due to pressure from Evine for something new every month? Only have 1 regret--not purchasing the DWP Dec TTV with the Age Reset, but it was Holiday time/other priorities. Hopefully D will come thru with a fantastic DWP kit soon. Enjoy your new goodies & I look forward to reading reviews. Cheers!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Funloving (love your nic!), it was 3 maybe 4 yrs I had been using just the Stem Regens, the face AND the eye formulas. I dont like to layer alot so I say just. Anyway, I used the face all over my face AND my neck and decollete. The sculpted jawline was the first improvement I noticed, and the results just got better. The eye formula, I had a little puffy crepey area in the very inside corners of my eyes, that disappeared very soon after starting with the eye SR. I LOVE these 2 products

but then he came out with the DWP addition to the Collagenisis line, I am hooked on that now. I am contemplating adding the Stem Regens back in and alternating those for AM and the DWP for PM. Tho I love the DWP, lately I feel like I turned my back on some good friends, the SRs and am starting to miss them... just because!

The whole Collagenisis line, ie the Stem Regens and the Deep Wrinkle Protocol products are awesome products imo.

JLF, OK glad you saw that post. Smile

Regular Contributor

Yupe, I so agree. I have a ton of his products that I have not even opened yet. And I am still paying off products from 2-3 visits back. He was not on this often in the past and I agree that every 4 weeks is too often. Also as someone mentioned, he never has sets on auto delivery. His non negotiables individually have gotten quite expensive. I rarely buy individual products of his. When I first started with his products it was so reasonably priced, but now that he keeps changing it all up the prices have been going up quickly. As has been mentioned, even that special kit prices have now gone significantly over $50 most of the time. And even though I like most of his color palettes I do not use them often and have years worth. I have also found it annoying that some of his skin care products have come in what looks like big containers but it is just packaging...mostly air as they sometime contain less than an ounce. I have just started using the Isomers anti-aging kit that was the last TSV and on autoship. I was willing to try it because if I liked it I could continue to use it without having to buy individual bottles!

Respected Contributor

On 3/24/2015 SeaGal said:

Funloving (love your nic!), it was 3 maybe 4 yrs I had been using just the Stem Regens, the face AND the eye formulas. I dont like to layer alot so I say just. Anyway, I used the face all over my face AND my neck and decollete. The sculpted jawline was the first improvement I noticed, and the results just got better. The eye formula, I had a little puffy crepey area in the very inside corners of my eyes, that disappeared very soon after starting with the eye SR. I LOVE these 2 products

but then he came out with the DWP addition to the Collagenisis line, I am hooked on that now. I am contemplating adding the Stem Regens back in and alternating those for AM and the DWP for PM. Tho I love the DWP, lately I feel like I turned my back on some good friends, the SRs and am starting to miss them... just because!

The whole Collagenisis line, ie the Stem Regens and the Deep Wrinkle Protocol products are awesome products imo.

JLF, OK glad you saw that post. Smile

Hi SeaGal!

Thanks for all your comments! While I've mainly been using the DWP, like you, I plan to incorporate the Stem Rejens. You have a major head start on me. I've only used the old formula of SR a little too sporadically to tell.

I've been working on chiseling my jawline which I don't want to become too lax, so your posts were of special interest to me. DWP is doing a brilliant job at that, along with other benefits- yet I have both the old and new formulas of SR waiting in the wings. They need some love, too. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Skinn c