Honored Contributor

Re: ARE WE READY FOR SOME SKINN?!?

On 3/23/2015 SeaGal said:
On 3/23/2015 Chi-town girl said: Lol, did everyone get an extra TTV for the easter bunny? Kendy sounds silly. At least they aren't requiring D to make those pleas. I heard D snort when Kendy said if you buy 6 kit, you save $1200!

Chi, did he snort or did he chortle! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Gokat, the Beast in staying here yeah, for some ungodly amount of course!

Lol, it was some combo of "snorchortle"-- prob an attempt to prevent himself from busting out in a laugh given her silly sales pleas. I was waiting for her to bust out a bunny dance to promote it as an Easter gift!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

On 3/23/2015 Chi-town girl said:
On 3/23/2015 Chi-town girl said: Lol, did everyone get an extra TTV for the easter bunny? Kendy sounds silly. At least they aren't requiring D to make those pleas. I heard D snort when Kendy said if you buy 6 kit, you save $1200!

Lol, it was some combo of "snorchortle"-- prob an attempt to prevent himself from busting out in a laugh given her silly sales pleas. I was waiting for her to bust out a bunny dance to promote it as an Easter gift!

That girl's got bigger fish to fry. She needs to do something with that gawdawful haircut/bleach job. She's really looking pretty poor to be hawking beauty products dontchaknow. See what happens when our treats get taken away? (scratch, claw) {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

Poor Dimitri, I bet he is going for a strong drink!

I missed that part because my tv cable went out til hubs got home and sluethed it for me (my neighbors was working), I was trying to watch it on line and switching back to the board. DJ must be exhausted after a couple hours w/ her, I know I am, good grief!! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Honored Contributor

On 3/23/2015 gokat said:

That girl's got bigger fish to fry. She needs to do something with that gawdawful haircut/bleach job. She's really looking pretty poor to be hawking beauty products dontchaknow. See what happens when our treats get taken away? (scratch, claw) {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Lol. Kendy could have benefited from a few of those masks. She had one of the worst time slots w D-the end of day with over 30% of TTV inventory remaining after the PTB decided to play a shipping charge game. I suspect she was told to dial it up, and the magic per order quantity is 6. Yikes! If there are any OTO's or steals tomorrow, please post-Cheers!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Even though the 2 TTVs didn't sell out, I'm sure that he is laughing all the way to the bank. The hosts did their best. I haven't been watching Evine/ShopHQ for that long, but Heather seems to be the Lisa R (past) of QVC. Maybe they should have put her in for the close.

Respected Contributor

On 3/23/2015 gokat said:

Lol. Kendy could have benefited from a few of those masks. She had one of the worst time slots w D-the end of day with over 30% of TTV inventory remaining after the PTB decided to play a shipping charge game. I suspect she was told to dial it up, and the magic per order quantity is 6. Yikes! If there are any OTO's or steals tomorrow, please post-Cheers!

You betcha! TTFN! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

Morning all, I managed to avoid ordering anything until.....now! Went online and couldn't resist the Candlelight Compact w gloss and also the brightening veil w mascara set..... Tried several Retailmenot coupons without any success....they never work or are very old. But for around $50 I'm looking forward to the 2 sets w compacts!
Honored Contributor

Last night...

(Kat was in her spa robe, reclining and getting another mask and treatment demo from Dimitri, smiling ear to ear and trying not to laugh)

Kendy: Look at her face. Kat, I've never seen her so happy in my life

Dimitri: Would you please let my client rest, ma'am?

{#emotions_dlg.lol}....{#emotions_dlg.lol}...{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Respected Contributor

On 3/23/2015 gokat said:
On 3/23/2015 aprilskies said:I didnt buy any of the ttv's but I did buy the body care kit. I have been wanting to try the essential oil so I thought I would get this kit since it has some other things in it that I wouldnt mind trying. I do like his hand cream so I am glad that was part of it. However, this is my last kit from Skinn for a very long time.

I always wanted to try that concealor, it does look interestning.

Well, you picked a good one to take on your "vacation" from Skinn shopping!{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I purchased the last time it was offered. I do love the Essential Radiance Oils and have them in all versions, april. They go a long way, are just so luxurious (light oils and botanicals), and your skin just drinks them up. I'd be hard put to pick a favorite from this kit as they're all great products. Enjoy!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

LOL, vacation from Skinn. Too funny. Glad to hear these products are good. Figured all of them are body products and I don't have an overwhelming supply of those. Just hope I like the scent. I am not crazy about his scents.
Respected Contributor

I liked and still like some Skinn products, not all, but one of the nice and fun things about Skinn was that you could get some good products to try for a relatively low cost. It was fun. I can see if they needed to raise prices a little bit, but not both for the products and shipping together, he will surely lose business as we are already seeing in his ttv's not selling out. They were always selling out. I think when something is a special value on whatever channel, the shipping should be free.