Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: ARE WE READY FOR SOME SKINN?!?

On 3/22/2015 Chi-town girl said: LOL-gokat, you called it right with yellow as the next jacket. What is the pattern?

Hmmm...can we call the shirt color a slightly browned marshmallow?!?{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Nice jacket, Dimitri! Nice all-over pattern. Seems to have a sheen. Kat's having quite the day, isn't she? I'd do that job!!!{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

On 3/22/2015 MarenSeattle said:

Okay, just got the 2nd TTV -- who else? The new products are intriguing -- I'm excited!

Me...me...me!!!{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Super Contributor

CRACK FILLER! LOLLLL!!!

Super Contributor

I ordered 3, the price is right!!!!!!! 49.00 is more like it!!!!!Thank goodness{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Super Contributor

Oh yay it's the "WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW","OHHHHHH MYYYYYYYY GOSHHHHHHH" host.

I feel like I accidentally called into one of those naughty phone lines when she hosts {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Dimitri looks dashing as always! I've missed all the shows this weekend so far, I'm laughing though that he was calling frost bite... freezer burn... too funny.

He's got me in the mood for a spa night.. I need to go do a mask now!

Respected Contributor

On 3/22/2015 orange said:

CRACK FILLER! LOLLLL!!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

He's got the glasses...All he needs is a cigar!! He's got a million of 'em! {#emotions_dlg.tt1} Well, hurry up, Evine. We got some CRACKS ta be filled out here!!!

Super Contributor

On 3/22/2015 gokat said:

He's got the glasses...All he needs is a cigar!! He's got a million of 'em! {#emotions_dlg.tt1} Well, hurry up, Evine. We got some CRACKS ta be filled out here!!!

THIS JUST MADE ME FALL ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING! He gave a 'naughty' look to the host! LOL!!! She just corrected him to not say that - D: 'Does it sound ugly'?
More entertaining than a sitcom!

Respected Contributor

On 3/22/2015 gokat said:

THIS JUST MADE ME FALL ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING! He gave a 'naughty' look to the host! LOL!!! She just corrected him to not say that - D: 'Does it sound ugly'?

Too funny! He's really reaching for the adjectives tonight! Boring, he's not!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Respected Contributor

On 3/22/2015 MissKlynn said:

Oh yay it's the "WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW","OHHHHHH MYYYYYYYY GOSHHHHHHH" host.

I feel like I accidentally called into one of those naughty phone lines when she hosts {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Dimitri looks dashing as always! I've missed all the shows this weekend so far, I'm laughing though that he was calling frost bite... freezer burn... too funny.

He's got me in the mood for a spa night.. I need to go do a mask now!

Don't forget..she's known him over 20 years. Not to worry, she won't let you.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} At least she's boned up on the products, unlike Ms. K. Gotta at least tune in to the shows for a few to see the fashion show D's puttin' on!{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Super Contributor

On 3/22/2015 gokat said:
On 3/22/2015 gokat said:

Too funny! He's really reaching for the adjectives tonight! Boring, he's not!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Boring is never any fun! LOL!~