Honored Contributor

Re: ARE WE READY FOR SOME SKINN?!?

On 3/21/2015 SunnyRose said:
On 3/21/2015 Chi-town girl said:
On 3/21/2015 gokat said:
On 3/21/2015 Chi-town girl said: Yesssssssssssssss....gokat got the party started! Hi Dazzlers, some great super bargain kits soooo tempting. Foot balm & Hand Restore "super bargain" jumped in my cart, lol. Such excellent products. Also a super price for the 7 p All About the Body kit--love all the radiance products. The new Enlightened Radiance face cream from the TTV looks really interesting-love the glow.

It's the Chi girl!!! Gee...Thought you'd be all over that Candlelight Compact Super Bargain!...although those compacts last forever. Getting quite a collection here. Those brightening products do give off a glow...but it washes off...unlike "the glow" from me DWP's. Tomorrow night's TTV here I come. Attaboy, Dimitri...SPOIL ME ROTTEN!!{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Yes, gokat, you know I love the Candlelight! It is still going strong from that amazing Holiday kit with the big makeup pallet, midnight oil, flash balm, cleansing cloths. Now I wish I had bought more of that Holiday kit!

I had to get the Candlelight set. All the raves on these boards about it and I just couldn't say no! Some things are a need,lol.

And I had to go back and check out 7 Piece All About the Body kit, it's still in my cart but I think those will make nice mothers day sets.

Sunny-the Candlelight powder is so nice! To me it's a dupe of Kevyn Aucoin Candlelight, or Chanel Poudre Signée de Chanel or Becca Opal Shimmering Skin Perfector. Love getting a deal!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor

Loving the lime on Dimitri. Spring here we come!
Respected Contributor

On 3/21/2015 SunnyRose said:
On 3/21/2015 gokat said:
On 3/21/2015 Chi-town girl said: Yesssssssssssssss....gokat got the party started! Hi Dazzlers, some great super bargain kits soooo tempting. Foot balm & Hand Restore "super bargain" jumped in my cart, lol. Such excellent products. Also a super price for the 7 p All About the Body kit--love all the radiance products. The new Enlightened Radiance face cream from the TTV looks really interesting-love the glow.

It's the Chi girl!!! Gee...Thought you'd be all over that Candlelight Compact Super Bargain!...although those compacts last forever. Getting quite a collection here. Those brightening products do give off a glow...but it washes off...unlike "the glow" from me DWP's. Tomorrow night's TTV here I come. Attaboy, Dimitri...SPOIL ME ROTTEN!!{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Yes, gokat, you know I love the Candlelight! It is still going strong from that amazing Holiday kit with the big makeup pallet, midnight oil, flash balm, cleansing cloths. Now I wish I had bought more of that Holiday kit!

I had to get the Candlelight set. All the raves on these boards about it and I just couldn't say no! Some things are a need,lol.

And I had to go back and check out 7 Piece All About the Body kit, it's still in my cart but I think those will make nice mothers day sets.

Good luck with being able to give those away! Those Essential Radiance items are superb. I have them all here and use all the time. I have the bronzing one and it's such a nice hint of color, but not dark at all. (Better get two). {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

I'm here, shhhh dont tell Dimitri. {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

On 3/21/2015 gokat said:
On 3/21/2015 gokat said:

Yeah...The Midnight Elixir that wasn't supposed to be in the kit. You snagged a good one, especially since you really raved over the palette...only to be outdone by the contour pallet. Now THAT one was pure highway robbery!!!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Lol, I'm stalking the Holiday kit for a super bargain or clearance price. They still have it listed at 64--at some point it will be reduced, then I swoop down!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

On 3/21/2015 SeaGal said:

SeaGal--Pac NW is represented! Did the Weekend/Mask TTV kit getcha? Line forms to the right, lol!!!

Respected Contributor

I just went over to evine to check see what up this weekend, wow s&h is all over the place. I wonder what that is about and how they decided what would be what price s&h. Doesnt seem like there is any rhyme or reason to it all... {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Respected Contributor

On 3/21/2015 SeaGal said:

SeaGal--Pac NW is represented! Did the Weekend/Mask TTV kit getcha? Line forms to the right, lol!!!

Hi Chi, yes, I am really curious to see it presented tomorrow night, it all sounds interesting.

I have a deep pore mask on now and goin for the green stuff next, the biocell!

Trusted Contributor

I am not liking Evine at all! Prices seem to have been increased (across the board, but tonight I am watching Dimitri).

And the shipping is all over the map! Not buying anything (Dimitri can convince me I need the empty bottle in his hand), because I have so much stocked up between him and Isomers, but if I WERE buying, the shipping and handling on each purchase could easily add up to heart failure at check out!

Between 3.49 to 6.99 for each purchase is crazy!

Super Contributor

hi guys!! not happy with the shipping charges this visit. I posted a few months ago that changing to evine hopefully would not mean higher prices, and that since Dimitri is so popular I wondered if that meant higher prices, well, looks like they did go that direction. I am not in a buying mood when I feel like they are now taking advantage of me. trying my best not to order unless I see some lower prices Smiley Sad