Honored Contributor

Re: ARE WE READY FOR SOME SKINN....#2

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Gokat wrote:

Lol!  Is there an elephant in the room?!? @Krissy_1968 ..I do believe there some Sicilian hiding back in there!Woman LOLWoman WinkHeart

LOL Woman LOL I am running from room to room watching my Cubs and then watching for premiere of Skinn afternoon shows...I am going to try to be first caller Woman Very Happy wish me luck!

btw I do have me some Italian heritage along with Irish so sometimes the temper can be Woman Surprised heehee!

@Krissy_1968 - CUBS WIN! Beautiful day for a ballgame and power shopping Heart 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo

Ole Vijay's still hanging with the Dazzlers!!!Woman LOL

I'm a toughie to please with lip items as I wear darker shades and they're tough to come by online.  My favorites are the Twinsets, Glossticks, and caviars (when I can get Dimitri to gimme some reds/corals!)Woman LOL

Good to see you again, and I hope you like your new purchases.  Please let us know!Woman WinkHeart

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

One big difference I notice on these weekends when both my "favorite men" are scheduled is that I always wonder about and look forward to seeing what Dimitri will be wearing. I never have to wonder about what Andrew will be wearing. lol... And they both always look good. 

Honored Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

@rochelleS

I kid around a lot, and that's all I was doing with my post.  I'm sorry if it came off any other way.Woman Happy

For actual plumping you should look at the Lip 6X pro serum as that's what will give you the best results for that.  It also lays a base for lipsticks...smoother application and firms the outer lip contour to help prevent bleeding.

The Twinsets do not plump, but are long-lasting for a creamy lipstick...only need to be reapplied after eating. 

The 6X Balms (which will be a pack of four TTV tomorrow BTW) are just that a cushiony, very rich and emollient balm with a hint of flavor...barely any plumping.  Very nice item and very popular.  HTH'sWoman Happy

@rochelleS - there is def lip plumping -natural looking, with the 6X serum. Use it consistently, it gives you cumulative results. Game changer.

I love the 6X balms for smoothing and anti-chapping. A must during winter & for outdoors.  Its such an amazing emollient,  put it on befire bedtime, wake up with smooth sensual lips. 

My fav 'must have' lip products ever! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Gokat wrote:

Lol!  Is there an elephant in the room?!? @Krissy_1968 ..I do believe there some Sicilian hiding back in there!Woman LOLWoman WinkHeart

LOL Woman LOL I am running from room to room watching my Cubs and then watching for premiere of Skinn afternoon shows...I am going to try to be first caller Woman Very Happy wish me luck!

btw I do have me some Italian heritage along with Irish so sometimes the temper can be Woman Surprised heehee!

@Krissy_1968 - CUBS WIN! Beautiful day for a ballgame and power shopping Heart 

YAY!!! CUBS WIN! FLY THE W! After the bad streak running up to All Star game, I was getting worried...but they are looking good after some rest...hope those dirty birds from SL lose Woman LOL

I was going to call but they already had someone on the line...grrrr! I will try tonight to call in right before shows start...Promise if I get on, I will shout out all my Dazzlers so be ready LOL

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS - there is def lip plumping -natural looking, with the 6X serum. Use it consistently, it gives you cumulative results. Game changer.

I love the 6X balms for smoothing and anti-chapping. A must during winter & for outdoors.  Its such an amazing emollient,  put it on befire bedtime, wake up with smooth sensual lips. 

My fav 'must have' lip products ever! 

I heartily agree with @Chi-town girl regarding both the lip6x serums and the lip6x balms! Both are non negotiable in my everyday life! 

Honored Contributor

I got the Chin Up and Hylighten duos on the first day (free shipping).     These are MY "must haves".

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics Five-Piece "Summer Survival Essentials" Collection - 311-590

311-590.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@catlover See you got my shout-out and made it to the party! Woman Wink

@Chi-town girl Did you see the 3pc. Hylighten duo with eye balm for $39.75. 305-186? 

Honored Contributor

• We're in the car, heading home, and I'm finally watching some Big D on the iPad!