Trusted Contributor

Re: ARE WE READY FOR SOME SKINN....#2

Ladies, again, many thanks for the helpful tips! I was about to checkout and order the Double Double TTV, along with the set with the Vacuum mask and (also highly recommended) Watermelon Mask, when I saw the Evine temporarily raised the price of the TTV.........grrrrrrrr...........so annoying. So, now I'll wait until the lower price is reinstated later this evening. After a long afternoon of "day drinking" by the pool, there's no telling what I might splurge on tonight! 

Respected Contributor

Oh goody!  A little alcohol with our Skinn!!!Woman LOL  I see a broken shopping cart in your near future, @DoxieMomma  !Woman WinkHeart

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

@DoxieMomma wrote:

Ladies, again, many thanks for the helpful tips! I was about to checkout and order the Double Double TTV, along with the set with the Vacuum mask and (also highly recommended) Watermelon Mask, when I saw the Evine temporarily raised the price of the TTV.........grrrrrrrr...........so annoying. So, now I'll wait until the lower price is reinstated later this evening. After a long afternoon of "day drinking" by the pool, there's no telling what I might splurge on tonight

@DoxieMomma Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL I'm whipping up big pitchers of Mangoritas. I think we are in trouble....but oh, sooooo good Heart I'm re-loading up my cart.

Still hoping for a great buy for Hylighten.

And the mystery 5p body kit?????

Kendy hinted last night there will be a great buy for the Lip6X balms Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

In the most recent show it was mentioned that the second special was live. It's still showing at $62. Doesn't live mean it's at the anniversary price?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

found it gokat............cancelled my original order and reordered...saved 5 bucks-why not!

@Gokat wrote:

Let's try again, Dazzlers...and this time please refrain from  coupon codes so we can keep chatting without interruption.   

Exciting day today with two fantastic TTV's!!!  Woo Hoo!

Happy Anniversary Dimitri!!!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Esteemed Contributor

OMG I was like a deer in headlights watching last night. I wanted everything!  I did pick up several items but missed the Neck Amoir, hoping for a restock. 

You Dazzlers ARE amazing. Thanks for sharing so many great tips and recommendations! 

Any thoughts on the 6 piece Collegen Boost lippies? 311-782? I like the soft color selection and would like to know if it's more than a lipstick/gloss product...any other results?  TIA

Trusted Contributor

@Blondelle wrote:

In the most recent show it was mentioned that the second special was live. It's still showing at $62. Doesn't live mean it's at the anniversary price?

No @Blondelle that is regular price...the ttv price is 49.97 and will be back at 10pm est...

Regular Contributor

No, the TTV price will be back at 10pm tonight. 

Honored Contributor

Dimitri is spoiling us silly!

Try going to Macy's and going to any of their counters  and see what they are charging for a tiny bottle of something................

The value for today and tomorow's TTV's is ridiculous!

Is he having a 3rd TTV?

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Trusted Contributor

@catlover wrote:

Dimitri is spoiling us silly!

Try going to Macy's and going to any of their counters  and see what they are charging for a tiny bottle of something................

The value for today and tomorow's TTV's is ridiculous!

Is he having a 3rd TTV?

Hey there @catlover! Yes sweetie, the 3rd ttv is the 4 pack of lip6x balms...should premiere Sunday noon est then go live 10 pm est Sunday night...we are guessing the kit now listed at 48 should go for 30-35ish... Love those balms!!!