Frequent Contributor

Re: ARE WE READY FOR SOME SKINN....#2

Smiley Sad So sad they deleted our original post! 

Honored Contributor

@SundayPeaches wrote:

I have never ordered anything on Evine on auto-ship.  Can you adjust the auto-ship?  Thanks.

@SundayPeaches Yes. You change the schedule or put on hold to skip shipments.  I manage several auto-ships on Evine.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shoppingless

Very popular item here among Skinn users.  An overnight mask for use neck, decollete, ....anywhere you want additional moisture.

Apply over your usual skincare, neckcare...leaves a moist layer overnight and produces results quickly...almost instantly. 

The 6 oz.  is a SCREAMIN' deal, so if you want to try it, now would be the time. HTH'sWoman Wink 

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

@hello! wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@cw88 wrote:

I heard that the price on the double double TTV was only good for 3 hours in the pre-launch, then goes up until the official presentation at 10PM.  So if anyone is considering it this afternoon, it's only good until 3pm. I think.

I ordered it. They have so many sneak peeks, etc. I forget what day it is actually the TTV for! 

I'm just getting the two TTVs this time. That is 2 more than I have purchased in many visits. I confess that I might have also purchased a small eyeshadow palette but the only one I saw was one I already have - The Enchanted. It is nice. 

@willdob3 I answered you on other thread...I want that new eyeshadow palette ( Midnight Forest) it is all high pigment matte shades...he used it on the Jackie O lookalike yesterday (Linda) and the colors looked great on older eyelids...I will hunt it down on the bay in the coming weeks...if I don't fold and buy the kit this weekend LOL Woman LOL

This kit does look great - and the palette also.  Love everything (though would prefer liner in dark brown rather than black.  I LOVE and use every single day - the Bright Eyes wand as a shadow primer.  It brightens,smoothes and moisturizes lids and keeps shadow in place all day.  Some also use it for the "triangle of light" under eyes - which I sometimes do if spending more time on MU.  (It is a great sleeper product...)

I will definitely be shopping eBay for this palette - didn't need the other stuff. 

Honored Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

@willdob3

Nope.  It's a SURPRISE!!!   That means you have to watch. Woman TongueHeart

I was afraid of that! lol...

My problem is that I may miss the big announcement even if I have Evine on. I am easily distracted while playing on my laptop... 

Honored Contributor

@shoppingless wrote:

What do you all think about the Neck Amour?  

@shoppingless Great stuff!  There's almost a cult following for it.  There's another thread about it that you can check out.   

Honored Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

@I saw that, @hello!   .  In my post I'm referring to another time later in the evening when Kendy made it a point that this "Surprise" was not in the system yet and would be shown later in the weekend.  Just want to clarify.  Woman Happy

I hope he shows it tomorrow or late late tonight. I won't be online or able to watch in another hour or so, not until late tonight. I certainly don't want to miss it if it is at all ER related!, 

Honored Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

Let's try again, Dazzlers...and this time please refrain from  coupon codes so we can keep chatting without interruption.   

Exciting day today with two fantastic TTV's!!!  Woo Hoo!

Happy Anniversary Dimitri!!!

Hi everyone.  Thanks @Gokat for restarting a conversation. 

I got home late last night. Stayed up to watch a few ofvthe DVR'd shows. Just before I wentvto bed 2 posters started threads with the topic of the coupon code, 1 was asking about how many times you could use it. Well we had a full discussion about usage in the main thread. The main thread wad quite active and visible, so why the heck would someone do that? Idiot.

Then a second poster actually posted the coupon in another new thread, back to back with idiot#1. I knew when I saw those 2 threads there would be trouble. Idiots X2 Woman Frustrated

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you, JeanLouise, I did find the other thread, and I did order it!

And, thank you Gokat!

Trusted Contributor

@Krissy_1968 @Gokat @willdob3 Big thanks to you ladies and anyone else who responded to my post(s) regarding the Vacuum Deep Pore mask! It sounds like a very nice product for me to incorporate......and, of course, that duo is now sold out 😠

However, I rummaged through my piles of stuff, and found an unopened jar that I never got around to trying. Yay!! I'm going to try it tomorrow and see how it works. 

My logic is since I saved $20 on this mask duo, I have extra money for more stuff!