Super Contributor

Re: ARE WE READY FOR SOME SKINN....#2

@HappyDaze wrote:

Did I miss any Essential Radiance suprises, ladies?? Just got home!

Nope, I haven't seen any Essential Radiance offers but the host just said that we would get a  "surprise" concerning the weekend in a few minutes.

They just keep playing with our emotions LOL!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

***ONCE ONLY***

Skinn Cosmetics Night & Weekend Skincare Revival Trio - 311-526    $37.10, $3.99 s&h

311-526.jpg

SET INCLUDES:
"Take the Weekend Off" Purifying Overnight Leave-on Treatment – 1.7 oz
Secret Elixir- Midnight Recovery Complex – 1 oz
Beauty Sleep Botanical Oil Mist – 4.2 oz

WHO IT IS FOR:
Both you and your skin deserve a break after a long, busy week! Pamper your skin with this set and give your skin a chance to relax and restart over the weekend. Beauty sleep never felt (and looked) so good!

BENEFITS:
"Take the Weekend Off" Purifying Overnight Leave-on Treatment:

• Helps rid your skin of dirt, grime and makeup – utilizing actives including broccoli and aloe extracts – that may have built up after a long week or over a weekend
  • For optimal lifting benefits, oat kernal and cassava root extract will help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while a blend of soothing botanicals helps reduce the look of stressed skin
  • This overnight treatment will help your usual weekly treatments achieve their maximum potential and may be used along with any other brands you're currently using

Secret Midnight Recovery Elixir:

• An exclusive, well-balanced extraordinary synergy of complex essential and botanical oils, vitamins and oil-soluble active ingredients
  • This treatment provides excellent antioxidant, moisture retention, replenishing and nourishing properties
  • An ideal night treatment designed to help recover and bring back your skin's natural moisture levels
  • Nurtures even the most delicate and sensitive skin for an overnight experience of long-lasting hydration and comfort
  • Use at night and wake up with refreshingly radiant, rejuvenated, younger looking and smoother feeling skin
  • Silicone-free, colorant-free and mineral oil-free
  • Lavender scented

Beauty Sleep Botanical Oil Mist:

• Formulated with lavender, valerian, chamomile and passionflower oil
  • Helps soothe your senses, hydrate your skin and calm the appearance of irritation
  • Helps provide antioxidants that target free radicals
  • Add this calming and soothing botanical mist to your nighttime regimen
  • Lavender scented

Made in the USA.

Thanks,@Chi-town girl!!!  Woman Very Happy   I checked a few ago and nothing posted.  Good catch!

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

I'm making Greek Lemon Chicken right now...............crazy with all this heat to turn on the oven..........

06Greek Roasted Chicken & Potatoes

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Esteemed Contributor

Is this Once Only a desired kit? Do you like that it's been offered? Is it necessary to have a weekend kit? I know many are wanting a radiance kit. Thoughts please. TIA

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought all 3 of the ttv's-I'm obsessed with the balms-I already have a bunch and bought more for back-ups.

His prices are sooooooooooo good for the quality and the amount of items he gives you.

My skin is looking real good. 

I always say-you can hide alot of things-but you can't hide your face!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Respected Contributor

@CATLOVER   That looks sooooo good.  Sending A/C your way, and you can send me leftovers!!!Woman LOLHeart

Respected Contributor

Oh my! The Nobel Peace Prize for Dimitri?!?  Get your products while you can,Dazzlers! Prices will go sky high then!!!Woman LOL

They get some real doozies on those phone calls.Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

Is this Once Only a desired kit? Do you like that it's been offered? Is it necessary to have a weekend kit? I know many are wanting a radiance kit. Thoughts please. TIA

Ii use the cream. I don't care for the oil. It breaks me out but a lot of people really like it.  You're supposed to use the cream only on the weekends and not use anything else. It gives your skin a fresh do over so you never plateau. With the youth caps you only get 20 so you use 5 and the take the weekend off and start again on Monday.  I'd listen to the presentation and see if it's something you need. 

Esteemed Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

Ii use the cream. I don't care for the oil. It breaks me out but a lot of people really like it.  You're supposed to use the cream only on the weekends and not use anything else. It gives your skin a fresh do over so you never plateau. With the youth caps you only get 20 so you use 5 and the take the weekend off and start again on Monday.  I'd listen to the presentation and see if it's something you need. 

@nycgrl

Thank you once again! 

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@rochelleS - I bought 2 of this OTO. Love, love, love the sleeping mist, misted on the sheets/pillows. Its divine Heart

I just started using the Weekend Off cream every weekend. This new order will last a year at min. And using the Youth Capsules 1 week/mth as a booster.

The Midnight Elixir oil I use as final step couple times/week after masking, serums & moisturizer. small amount of the oil rubbed into palms pressed onto face. Just like a spa treatment. Really nice to destress with deep breathing. The botanicals are incredible Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri