Respected Contributor

Re: ARE WE READY FOR SOME SKINN....#2

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS   ...and those items are all DOUBLE-sized so even a greater score!Woman LOLHeart 

BTW, I wasn't referring just to TTV items when I posted you about the "Follows" at the bay...palettes, lipsticks, etc. that catch your eye in kits will be offered as singles as well.  Woman Wink

What I always suggest for ANYONE purchasing first-time items with Skinn is to venture back to the Evine site and look up your item numbers once you've received them.  Take some time to review the Usage Instructions at the site and the videos.  It's very easy to get confused with the madness around the shows and how quickly the demos go.  Directions with the packages do differ, but there's always a card included and, of course, directions on the bottles/components (usually very small so good luck with that!Woman LOL)  HTH's  

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Esteemed Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

Approximately how long would todays Double Double ttv ladt? I know individual usage varies. I am interested in the derma peel and hand cream products primarily. 

D's recommendation to buy 6 seems like alot of product for a year. But I have no clue. TIA

I bought 2 of the DWP TTV's and 3 of the Double Double (and some other stuff, the lip balms, hylighten, etc.).  Here's my thought process..  I use and love everything in double double kit.  The p.m. cleanser I seem to run out of quicker than the a.m.  I use the skin softening essence 2x a day and usually a bottle a month.  I use the wipes daily to remove my make-up before cleansing. I love the hand restore and use it daily also - now I'll take one to work with me.  Even though I have a fairly good stash, for these particular items it is worth it.  Sometimes the kits have things in them I don't use - not this time.  2 year shelf life but most of the items will be gone long before then.  This particular kit will not be repeated.  There will be others as always, but I'm all in for this one.  As for the DWP, I use all the items, but I use other items also, but I use the Age Reset every morning.  Bought 2 of that just for the peels and the age reset in bonus size.  Lip 6x balms same thing.  I usually have 3 of them open at one time.  Just opened boysenberry - a favorite of mine.  Hopefully November/December will be easier on my wallet because my Evine card is on fire.  I need to walk away from the TV and from Evine for a while  Too many goodies for my wallet to handle.  ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

@nycgrl

Great post. Thanks for responding to my question. I guess the bottom line for me will be when I receive and start to use the products. Most all of my purchases had product I am interested in using for my particular needs. There were a couple in some kits that I could take or leave but overall I belive I'm off to a hearty start. The only questionable item is the capsule kit. I don't have alot of wrinkles per se. More sagging as I'm aging but my neck is a sore spot, along with nose to mouth and down. The ingredient deck is impressive and the moisturizing effect equally so. Just not sure if this treatment kit will be an expensive overkill. Perhaps as an occasional supplementary treat-ment. It's on advanvce order so I can think/learn more on this. Stay tuned. Lots of goodies coming. I did purchase the ttv lip balms too

Esteemed Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

@rochelleS   ...and those items are all DOUBLE-sized so even a greater score!Woman LOLHeart 

BTW, I wasn't referring just to TTV items when I posted you about the "Follows" at the bay...palettes, lipsticks, etc. that catch your eye in kits will be offered as singles as well.  Woman Wink

What I always suggest for ANYONE purchasing first-time items with Skinn is to venture back to the Evine site and look up your item numbers once you've received them.  Take some time to review the Usage Instructions at the site and the videos.  It's very easy to get confused with the madness around the shows and how quickly the demos go.  Directions with the packages do differ, but there's always a card included and, of course, directions on the bottles/components (usually very small so good luck with that!Woman LOL)  HTH's  

@Gokat

Thanks. I will review the videos. Small print on anti aging products is an ironic dichotomy. Ya think! 

I love eBay. I buy alot of Linea there, plus much more too. I've made some good friends there and some fabulous purchases.

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

Approximately how long would todays Double Double ttv ladt? I know individual usage varies. I am interested in the derma peel and hand cream products primarily. 

D's recommendation to buy 6 seems like alot of product for a year. But I have no clue. TIA

I bought 2 of the DWP TTV's and 3 of the Double Double (and some other stuff, the lip balms, hylighten, etc.).  Here's my thought process..  I use and love everything in double double kit.  The p.m. cleanser I seem to run out of quicker than the a.m.  I use the skin softening essence 2x a day and usually a bottle a month.  I use the wipes daily to remove my make-up before cleansing. I love the hand restore and use it daily also - now I'll take one to work with me.  Even though I have a fairly good stash, for these particular items it is worth it.  Sometimes the kits have things in them I don't use - not this time.  2 year shelf life but most of the items will be gone long before then.  This particular kit will not be repeated.  There will be others as always, but I'm all in for this one.  As for the DWP, I use all the items, but I use other items also, but I use the Age Reset every morning.  Bought 2 of that just for the peels and the age reset in bonus size.  Lip 6x balms same thing.  I usually have 3 of them open at one time.  Just opened boysenberry - a favorite of mine.  Hopefully November/December will be easier on my wallet because my Evine card is on fire.  I need to walk away from the TV and from Evine for a while  Too many goodies for my wallet to handle.  ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

@nycgrl

Great post. Thanks for responding to my question. I guess the bottom line for me will be when I receive and start to use the products. Most all of my purchases had product I am interested in using for my particular needs. There were a couple in some kits that I could take or leave but overall I belive I'm off to a hearty start. The only questionable item is the capsule kit. I don't have alot of wrinkles per se. More sagging as I'm aging but my neck is a sore spot, along with nose to mouth and down. The ingredient deck is impressive and the moisturizing effect equally so. Just not sure if this treatment kit will be an expensive overkill. Perhaps as an occasional supplementary treat-ment. It's on advanvce order so I can think/learn more on this. Stay tuned. Lots of goodies coming. I did purchase the ttv lip balms too

@rochelleS - I never tried the youth capsules, but I hope you like them.  I couldn't justify the cost. I nearly caved because it  came with the  transulence serum - you will LOVE that.  Use it over the skin softening essence and under the age reset.  You will be amazed!  I really hope you love everything you bought and definitely report back once you've had a chance to try everything.  My best advice though is to give the products time to work.

Contributor

I went a little crazy- never tried Skinn before- lol.  I ordered 3 of the Double Double kits, the 7 piece treatment collection, the heel polish trio kit, that blue kit, chin up serum, and a four piece eye kit.  I feel this is a good start- lol.  But if there is something that you think I need- please let me know.  I am 41, need anti aging- do have some fine lines and wrinkles (forehead and neck).  

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I don't think I'll regret my second purchase either. The enthusiasm here is infectious, rightfully so. I think I waivered due to lack of sleep. Punchy head doesn't punch the submit tab like a clear head would. Yawn.

Here's a silly question, maybe... is there a product/directions insert in these kits? On the Q the host makes a point of showing the enclosure. No mention on D's shows. Just wondering. Thanks again! 

@rochelleS - you'll find some very helpful usage information on the product listings, both on Evine and on the Skinn website.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nycgrl wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@nycgrl

@rochelleS - I never tried the youth capsules, but I hope you like them.  I couldn't justify the cost. I nearly caved because it  came with the  transulence serum - you will LOVE that.  Use it over the skin softening essence and under the age reset.  You will be amazed!  I really hope you love everything you bought and definitely report back once you've had a chance to try everything.  My best advice though is to give the products time to work.

@nycgrl

Again I thank you for responding! I missed the impact of the transulence serum in the presentations. Several callers had mentioned it and I wondered what it was. I'm guessing it's one of the premium products. Expensive? I'll see if I can find it and learn more and re watch the video. I'm mentally preparing a place for my stash. Older home, small closets. I did see one questionable regret. A 3pc body kit. A pot of cream, tube of body cleanser and something else. I thought I read it's vanilla scented, which can be a migraine trigger if cloying. Too late to cxl. Oh well.

I will keep you posted when I receive my goodies. All of you have been most patient and tremendously helpful♡♡♡

Esteemed Contributor

@Jodi3175 wrote:

I went a little crazy- never tried Skinn before- lol.  I ordered 3 of the Double Double kits, the 7 piece treatment collection, the heel polish trio kit, that blue kit, chin up serum, and a four piece eye kit.  I feel this is a good start- lol.  But if there is something that you think I need- please let me know.  I am 41, need anti aging- do have some fine lines and wrinkles (forehead and neck).  

@Jodi3175

Ha! You sound like moi!

Enjoy your purchases. We'll have to share our new results!

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I don't think I'll regret my second purchase either. The enthusiasm here is infectious, rightfully so. I think I waivered due to lack of sleep. Punchy head doesn't punch the submit tab like a clear head would. Yawn.

Here's a silly question, maybe... is there a product/directions insert in these kits? On the Q the host makes a point of showing the enclosure. No mention on D's shows. Just wondering. Thanks again! 

@rochelleS - you'll find some very helpful usage information on the product listings, both on Evine and on the Skinn website.

@JeanLouiseFinch

Thank you Thank you Thank you! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Alright, round 3 in progressWoman Very Happy Sell out! Sell out! Sell out! I think I'm done, but a killer OTO could hook me Woman Wink

@rochelleS @Jodi3175 & other Sparklers, excellent usage advice from @Gokat & @JeanLouiseFinch. They are also great resources on this board for continued discussions as you start to use your new goodies.

The products & kits do include a romance card with info & recommended usage, but the website videos are also good to check out. I like watching the monthly shows to see applications & tips, always learn something new. And just ask Dazzlers on this board anytime.

When I 1st started to use Skinn, I also started to use ISOMERS. Very complimentary lines. Over time I developed my own personal regime, and found it was helpful to have index cards, one for each day of the week, listing what I was planning to use,  separated by a.m. & p.m. That way, I remembered to do my DermAppeal +  masks a couple nights/week, the weekly A-B-C peel.

I continue to add/change products on occasion and tweaking my regime. Sometimes just to try something new or for seasons, winter v summer.  it's a dynamic process Woman LOL 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri