Respected Contributor

Re: ARE WE READY FOR SOME SKINN....#2

[ Edited ]

@zgirl     I've always done the "take the weekend off" with my regime so I have my own weekend concoctions, including masks and peels, that has always worked well for me.  I've been using Skinn for many years...before the TTWO items were introduced so don't feel the need for another adder to my lineup.Woman Wink 

Obviously, I think it's a good habit to get into as you can plateau with your results when your skin gets too used to the same products.  This provides a restart and better overall results.

I would recommend them based on many reviews I've read overall, but I don't consider them necessities, especially if you're new to the Skinn line.  If you think the purchase of the upcoming Once Only is within your budget, that would be a nice way to start with it.  The TTWO cream is the key anyway.

Hydro Vital is a very nice group ...serum and cream for those of us with dryer skintypes requiring hydration and a balancing effect.  I use the Hydro Vital serum and cream evening  and Creme Reverse (with a drop of Lipid Infusion mixed in) for day.  Switch between the two whichever way is best for you. HTH'sWoman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

Last set of shows; he returns on my birthday, lol. Great timing!

Settling in to see if anything screams "BUY ME". 

Frequent Contributor

Thank you Gokat, Racalamb, JeanLouiseFinch, and ChrissyKR! Your answers were so helpful and informational! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

ONCE ONLY:

Skinn Cosmetics Hydro-Vital Cream & "Take the Weekend Off" Treatment Set - 311-983
If Sold Separately: $80.00
Evine Price: $62.50
Once Only: $ 44.80 
Save: $17.70 (28% off)
or  6 ValuePay®: $7.47

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze 

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Krissy_1968 do you like the one with the SPF as much as the others? That scent sounds so very yummy!

Morning @HappyDaze! I didn't order the tanning kit that the spf30 lip6x balm came in...I have looked for it on the bay but no luck so far...if I find it I will snag one and let you know...he said it is slightly less hydrating/moisturizing as the regular versions...you never did select a flavor so I can gift you one to see if they are up your alley...let me know please Woman Very Happy

@Krissy_1968I can't find the post where you asked abou tthe flavors? Did it get removed? Anyway, I wouldn't mind trying the mint if you have an extra. Or any other flavor is fine too. Smiley Happy Thank you, sweetie! Heart

I found it on page 18 of this thread on my phone but can't locate it on my computer Woman Frustrated lol it is ok...so mint? I took you for a strawberry daquiri gal Woman Wink maybe I will send ya both Woman Very Happy

Valued Contributor

JUST FYI - the balms keep popping back up as available to purchase here and there (even though its marked sold out) - so just refresh for a bit if you still wanted a set - or another set. I caved and bought one more - just cuz I could! Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sommertime wrote:

@catlover See you got my shout-out and made it to the party! Woman Wink

@Chi-town girl Did you see the 3pc. Hylighten duo with eye balm for $39.75. 305-186? 

@sommertime - oh, yes, that Hylighten kit -  it is in my cart. Wish I could pair it up with the 6oz Neck Amour to use the discount coupon. Also, I'm wondering if they might reduce the pricing on it? It's listed with the regular Evine price, not anniversary,  so maybe....a this day only???

@Chi-town girl the 6 oz Neck amour is back...they added some...I grabbed one for you...will release from cart now so go grab it! Run!!!!!

@Krissy_1968 - a BIG MWAH Heart thx to you & @sommertime!!! Doin' a happy dance. Got the Hylighten kit + the 6oz Neck Amour Woman Very Happy

YAY!!!! * does happy dance for Chi!!!* Heart Woman Very Happy

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sommertime wrote:

@catlover See you got my shout-out and made it to the party! Woman Wink

@Chi-town girl Did you see the 3pc. Hylighten duo with eye balm for $39.75. 305-186? 

@sommertime - oh, yes, that Hylighten kit -  it is in my cart. Wish I could pair it up with the 6oz Neck Amour to use the discount coupon. Also, I'm wondering if they might reduce the pricing on it? It's listed with the regular Evine price, not anniversary,  so maybe....a this day only???

@Chi-town girl the 6 oz Neck amour is back...they added some...I grabbed one for you...will release from cart now so go grab it! Run!!!!!

@Krissy_1968 - a BIG MWAH Heart thx to you & @sommertime!!! Doin' a happy dance. Got the Hylighten kit + the 6oz Neck Amour Woman Very Happy

YAY!!!! * does happy dance for Chi!!!* Heart Woman Very Happy

@ Krissy 1968 - HOW did you do that? That 6 oz jar has been sitting on my screen since 6PM showing "sold out".

Woman Frustrated

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Trusted Contributor

@ Krissy 1968 - HOW did you do that? That 6 oz jar has been sitting on my screen since 6PM showing "sold out".

Woman Frustrated

Oh @RinaRina that wasn't today that I grabbed one for Chi...that was Saturday night...but I sometimes click on things with sold out banner and they are actually in stock...maybe some didn't get credit card auth or someone changed their mind and cancelled...so click on it every so often and you too may grab one before his anniversary is over... good luck! Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Subject:  "Take the week-end off"

I didn't know you could use TTWEO during the day!

Also, I've never used it more than 2 consecutive nites, but DJ said you could wear it day and nite 4 consecutive days & nites.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

He also said ... for rough, coarse skintypes, @RinaRina...skin that needs excessive hydration beyond what would be considered normal.Woman Happy

Many of the Skinn products are multi-faceted and will work for other issues than are necessarily shown; i.e. the Reorgaize Eye Balm is very healing and can be used for lips, for burns, cuticles, etc. HTH's

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?