Honored Contributor

Re: ARE WE READY FOR SOME SKINN....#2

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

Good Morning Dazzlers & Sparklers!

The TTV lip balms - are these new flavors? I was wondering if he adds new ones often or might bring back old ones? I'm expecting to love them & the idea of even more flavors coming in the future would be somethin to look forward to.

@Morning @ @willdob3 I know the lip 6x began as the original balm...then he did the Xmas kit 2014 with mango, boysenberry and original! Then for Evine's launch Feb 2015 he did the strawberry daquiri (delicious!) then the ttv earlier this year he added a mint one! Then the spf 30 one with the ttv last month is tropical flavored (pineapple/coconut) I love all his flavors...and hope he adds more! Suggestions include: apple, orange (!), root beer, and banana!!! Woman Very Happy

edited to correct spelling on tropical lol

They all sound wonderful! 

Trusted Contributor

@ChrissyKR wrote:

@Krissy_1968 I decided to pass. I am not in love with the YPC and I found oils on the bay. 

You are quickly moving up from Sparkler to Dazzler learning to shop on the bay and which items are just not favorites... good for you!Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@SunnyRose   How EXCITING!!!  What a blessed day you have coming, and a new title that will overshadow Dazzler forevuh!!!Woman Wink 

Please let us know all the details when you can.  Tearing up here.  Just so wonderful!Woman Very HappyHeart

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gokat wrote:

@SunnyRose   How EXCITING!!!  What a blessed day you have coming, and a new title that will overshadow Dazzler forevuh!!!Woman Wink 

Please let us know all the details when you can.  Tearing up here.  Just so wonderful!Woman Very HappyHeart

Congratulations and blessed be for your newest family member! Can we call you nana Dazzler or gran Dazzler Woman LOL?? 

Big hugs!!!

@HappyDaze I must be insane but I found a tropical spf30 on the bay and bought it...15.94! Woman Surprised LOL but hey I will pick up some overtime to pay for ALL my kits coming..btw my 3 DWP kits shipped today! YAY!!! I will let you know about the trpoical once I get my hot lil hands on it Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

I found one set of his Eye-mergency masks in my stash so I am luxuriating with them on my poor tired peepers...feels good! I went and ordered the anniversary set of 4 Eye-mergency masks with the hylighten and Reorganize eye balm (can never have enough of those LOL) and the sleeping mask!!! I thought there was nothing else I needed but apparently I was mistaken Woman LOL Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

I found one set of his Eye-mergency masks in my stash so I am luxuriating with them on my poor tired peepers...feels good! I went and ordered the anniversary set of 4 Eye-mergency masks with the hylighten and Reorganize eye balm (can never have enough of those LOL) and the sleeping mask!!! I thought there was nothing else I needed but apparently I was mistaken Woman LOL Woman Tongue

Love the EyeMergency masks.  I ordered, too.  

Honored Contributor

That Mauvelous twinset (lipgloss/lipstick) color looks so pretty! I am going to have to see if I can find this on Ebay. Anyone have this one? Do you like the color?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

That Mauvelous twinset (lipgloss/lipstick) color looks so pretty! I am going to have to see if I can find this on Ebay. Anyone have this one? Do you like the color?

@HappyDaze - Yep, I have it and it is pretty.   The Golden Berry is another one I like, that's in that same general family but a little darker. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had it and chucked as it made me look awful, but I don't wear the same shades you do, @HappyDaze  .  I can wear some mauves, but only if they're darkened down.Woman Wink

I do like the formulation of those lipsticks/glosses very much when I can get a shade that works here...brights..corals/reds.  I use Guava here..have it on now.  Long lasting for a creamy lipstick.  Only needs reapplying after eating.  HTH'sWoman Happy 

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

It is very pretty! I have it! I like his twin sets but I LOVE his glossticks and the color that is very similar to Mauvelous is Tender...just ordered one of the bay as I am now using a lip brush to get the remaining bit out of the tube Woman Sad It is moisturizing and so pretty...if you are a mauve lippy girl, it is the one! Trust me!