Honored Contributor

Re: ARE WE READY FOR SOME SKINN....#2

I love to use oils on my face and have gone through most of the ones I purchased previously. I had to toss an almost full bottle of Lipid Infusion because it went bad (smelled rancid) but I am probably lucky that is all I had to get rid of because it takes me so long to use anything up.

I've still got some Sacred Oils & just opened a bottle of Secret Elixir that I'd forgotten I had. I just ran out of my other bottle a few days ago.

One good thing about these shows is that they (sometimes) motivate me to revisit and reorganize my little stash and watch videos again, often changing up my routine.

Contributor

I'm new to Skinn, but I got the set with the sleep mask and the eye masks too.  It will go well with the Take The Weekend Off kit with the Lavender Spray and the Secret Elixir.  If these will help me sleep better I'm all for it.

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Krissy_1968 do you like the one with the SPF as much as the others? That scent sounds so very yummy!

Morning @HappyDaze! I didn't order the tanning kit that the spf30 lip6x balm came in...I have looked for it on the bay but no luck so far...if I find it I will snag one and let you know...he said it is slightly less hydrating/moisturizing as the regular versions...you never did select a flavor so I can gift you one to see if they are up your alley...let me know please Woman Very Happy

@Krissy_1968I can't find the post where you asked abou tthe flavors? Did it get removed? Anyway, I wouldn't mind trying the mint if you have an extra. Or any other flavor is fine too. Smiley Happy Thank you, sweetie! Heart

Honored Contributor

@Gokat @Krissy_1968 @JeanLouiseFinch thank you ladies! I do look forward to the Golden Berry lipstick, JLF. That one looks pretty. Krissy, I will definitely try those gloss sticks and Tender will be on my list now!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze   

"Morning @ @willdob3 I know the lip 6x began as the original balm...then he did the Xmas kit 2014 with mango, boysenberry and original! Then for Evine's launch Feb 2015 he did the strawberry daquiri (delicious!) then the ttv earlier this year he added a mint one! Then the spf 30 one with the ttv last month is tropical flavored (pineapple/coconut) I love all his flavors...and hope he adds more! Suggestions include: apple, orange (!), root beer, and banana!!! Woman Very Happy"

edited to correct spelling on tropical lol

HTH'sWoman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

Heads Up!

ONCE ONLY kits that we have not seen are going to be in the up coming shows,per SKINN facebook page!

Frequent Contributor

What are your thoughts on Take the Weekend Off Treatment? It sounds interesting in theory but is it really necessary and/or beneficial if you have an effective regimen?

My guess is that the Hydro-Vital Cream & Take the Weekend Off treatment set is the OTO at 6:00. 

Also, who would benefit from using Hydro-Vital Cream and how would you use it with Creme Reverse?

Super Contributor

@zgirl wrote:

What are your thoughts on Take the Weekend Off Treatment? It sounds interesting in theory but is it really necessary and/or beneficial if you have an effective regimen?

My guess is that the Hydro-Vital Cream & Take the Weekend Off treatment set is the OTO at 6:00. 

Also, who would benefit from using Hydro-Vital Cream and how would you use it with Creme Reverse?

I use TTWO and love it. My days off are Mon/Tues soon  Sunday morning I do a Dermapeel and my usual makeup and off to work I go.  Sunday night I do all my masks and use the TTWO only. Monday morning I do a chemical peel and I stay in to house all day. I use the Hydro Vital serum and moisturizer in the morning and just baby my skin. Monday night I just cleanse and use TTWO. Tuesday I plan my errands so I use both the Hydro Vitals and just a light makeup. Tuesday night I go back to my normal routine. My skin looks and feels amazing. I would love to use the Hydro Vital everyday but it is just way to rich for my skin. It is so amazing. It feels like a cloud it is the best stuff.

I look so forward to Sunday night. It is my spa night and I just adore it.

Super Contributor

@zgirl wrote:

I will try and give you my take! Hydro cream is the BOMB if you are dry and want to plump/fill out your wrinkles. I also use the Hydro serum.

Take the week-end off is to give your skin a break from your routine and you are to only use the cream nothing else for 2 days. It has lavender oil in it so it's very calming at night. I think he has said it has a probiotic in it,I hope that helps.

Honored Contributor

@zgirl wrote:

@zgirl I've been using the TTWO cream since it was launched.  Generally speaking, I actually enjoy doing my AM and PM routines, but on the weekends when we might be a little busier or staying up later, it's nice to have a one & done type product (although like Dimitri I still use my Age Reset too).  I also do a pore detox over the weekend and like finishing it up with the TTWO cream.  As for the benefits, you can read about them on the product listing.  I can't explain the science of it, but I know my skin looks and feel great so I must be doing something right.

Regarding the Hydro-Vital, IMO it's for people with dry skin.  That's not me, so I haven't tried it.  Technically speaking, the Creme Reverse is a treatment product that goes over serums but under a separate moisturizer.  For me, the Creme Reverse is all the moisturizer I need.  If you're on the dry side, you would apply your serums, the Creme Reverse, then the Hydro-Vital Cream.